www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

43 minutes ago, CamaradsOfficial said:

Vi bare utestengt brukerne som gjorde svindel. Sannsynligvis du er en av dem. Men send meg en PM med din e-post og jeg skal sjekke.

i have paid for one year had and just a hundred  days left so who scams my email is -----------------

Guest CamaradsOfficial
1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Not much I can say. I just follow what I have been instructed to do.

Yes we know. The truth is that there wasn't a discution of this possibility ( to leave the thread locked just with the comments, without pictures )

Guest CamaradsOfficial
2 minutes ago, kase said:

i have paid for one year had and just a hundred  days left so who scams my email is 

Your account looks ok. Please recheck now. @StnCld316 Please remove the email from kase 's reply. People will see his email.

Guest CamaradsOfficial
1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I don't see the graph anymore on the replay. Skimming the timeline works, but it';s very slow to catch up. Spinning circles. 

Like i said, CTRL+F5 . It's JavaScript and that caches up like a bitch on your device.

There is graph and thumbnails for replay.

Guest CamaradsOfficial
7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, the graph was hidden because of NoScript.  Now, if I press Command F5 I get prompt for VoiceOver.

Now click the graph, click the thumbnails from the replay...is it working without any delay ?

Thanks

Guest CamaradsOfficial
1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I messed around with it and there is definitely still a long delay when clicking on the timeline graph. 

Then you don't have the new version loaded. There is no delay from what is on the graph or thumbnails and what is on the video..Can you please empty your cache or try other browser ?

Guest CamaradsOfficial
17 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hell yes! Works awesome now. Thank you, thank you, thank you! ❤️

Glad it works. Thanks for the feedback.We'll add more features to it in the near feature and also will move it to the first page.