www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

Guest CamaradsOfficial
26 minutes ago, seb38240 said:

sorry but the timeline don't work for me i can only see one app

On what device/browser ?

43 minutes ago, seb38240 said:

sorry but the timeline don't work for me i can only see one app

Enlarge or resize the browser window at full screen .. there is an adjustment error when you look at the window browser, you'll see the rooms list on the right side 

@CamaradsOfficialI use Chrome

Edited by Rhdem

Guest CamaradsOfficial
4 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

Enlarge or resize the browser window at full screen .. there is an adjustment error when you look at the window browser, you'll see the rooms list on the right side 

We will fix this bug. Thanks for the notice. 

I have to tell you guys.  The buffering issues on this site border on the ridiculous  I would not even think of renewing until you either upgrade your servers or somehow solve your buffering issues.  Anytime there is any action at any apartment on this site buffering issues make it almost impossible to watch.  

• Upvote 1

Guest CamaradsOfficial
25 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I have to tell you guys.  The buffering issues on this site border on the ridiculous  I would not even think of renewing until you either upgrade your servers or somehow solve your buffering issues.  Anytime there is any action at any apartment on this site buffering issues make it almost impossible to watch.  

Hello and sorry to hear you have issues with the buffering. Please trust me when i say that we dont have any server or bandwith issues. For best results please use google chrome and a good internet connection. Because of the quality of the cams the streams are a bit bigger

Thanks

19 minutes ago, CamaradsOfficial said:

Hello and sorry to hear you have issues with the buffering. Please trust me when i say that we dont have any server or bandwith issues. For best results please use google chrome and a good internet connection. Because of the quality of the cams the streams are a bit bigger

Thanks

Comcast is my server and I use Chrome.  My desktop has 8 gigs of ram and 1 terabyte of memory.  I don't think it is me.  Camarads is the only site of the 4 I subscribe to where I have these issues.  I think it is you and not me.  sorry..

• Upvote 2

Guest CamaradsOfficial
7 hours ago, mic351 said:

Comcast is my server and I use Chrome.  My desktop has 8 gigs of ram and 1 terabyte of memory.  I don't think it is me.  Camarads is the only site of the 4 I subscribe to where I have these issues.  I think it is you and not me.  sorry..

From what i know, comcast is not that great at speed. I used it several times. Like i said earlier. Because of the quality of the cams, the streams are bigger. 

13 hours ago, CamaradsOfficial said:

From what i know, comcast is not that great at speed. I used it several times. Like i said earlier. Because of the quality of the cams, the streams are bigger. 

*Sigh*  I guess you are right.  Even though I have Comcast Business with speeds of up to 150 mbps and it is sufficient for WoW, Doom, RLC, HD Chaturbate, and a host of other sites, I guess I'm just not up to par for Camarads.  Wish I'd of known that before I shelled out the dollars to be member.  You might want to inform us peons that we might have buffering issues with your super-duper cams and not to bother signing up for such an elite site.  

Or you might check to see if you may have a buffering issue with some of the cams when everyone is tuned into a certain apartment or cam or at least tell your customer you will investigate a claim.  Just saying.....

• Upvote 1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

Short maintainance on the website. It will be offline for aprox 5-10 minutes max. Thanks