www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

On 17/6/2017 at 11:57 PM, mic351 said:

I have to tell you guys.  The buffering issues on this site border on the ridiculous  I would not even think of renewing until you either upgrade your servers or somehow solve your buffering issues.  Anytime there is any action at any apartment on this site buffering issues make it almost impossible to watch.  

I have a very good internet connection, use chrome and I have the same problems ... very frustrating.  Hope this gets sorted out.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, twduke2 said:

I have a very good internet connection, use chrome and I have the same problems ... very frustrating.  Hope this gets sorted out.

Was wondering about that myself.  I was on the subscribe page about to put my CC in and pulled back when the two girls left.  The buffering was ridiculous.  Not going to sub now.  My RLC VH and VV subs are all expired.  Money to spend boys

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, jeo said:

I love this site, but cannot buy subscription because they payment processor don't take VISA pre paid gift cards , bought form stores in USA

You have to buy a greendot prepaid visa to use on international sites. They sell them at Walgreens. The standard prepaid visa's bought in the U.S. are U.S. only.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Thx for the info. With the way things are going at VH and VV, I may just come back here for a change. I have about 30 days left on each. I can follow my dear Anna on the free cams quite easily. Now that Camarads has a timeline, I just might make the switch. VV cam quality is the pits and VH content quality is the pits.

I've never been a member of VV, but I've been a member of VH for a while now. And as much as I agree with you on the content quality of VH, I still think it's the best voyeur site available. I just signed up for a 30 day subscription to Camarads less than a week ago to try it out. The only apartment really worth watching is Catlyn. It's the only apartment that has some unpredictability to it. The others become very routine very fast.

I like the fact that Lilly isn't a cam model as every other person on Camarads is. But she is just as routine as everyone else. Anna and Jane are the biggest disappointments to me. They do absolutely nothing. Anna has bated twice this week and both times under the covers with no moans and no facial expressions. If I didn't see slight movements under the covers, I would have thought she was sleeping. And Jane has had a guy with her in Anna's bed twice this week and all they did was talk. They didn't even kiss. Then she didn't come home last night. There's very little doubt in my mind she was getting some from that guy away from the apartment. Amber is cute, but brings nothing to the table for a site like this. Tarra and David seem to be the only couple actually in love with each other. I just can't get into them. I think it's because I've seen how fake their cam shows with each other are.

Camarads has such great potential. especially with the quality of their cams. But they need other tenants to help carry the site other than Catlyn. Because right now she's the only one I can see drawing in customers.

In Amber & Paul's house all of the cameras but the bedroom ceiling cam I get this    The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.

Guest CamaradsOfficial
9 hours ago, Russ said:

In Amber & Paul's house all of the cameras but the bedroom ceiling cam I get this    The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.

Hey Russ. I'm sorry for the problems that you had using our website. I checked the problem, and some of our servers didn't work like they should have because they required a linux update and a reboot. Can you please check and tell me if the issue is solved ?

Thanks

Guest CamaradsOfficial
24 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

How's it going Camarads? Have another month left on VH and VV. I'm probably headed your way again after that.

Hey Amy. It's going real fine. Very very busy at the office. And you ? How are you ?

Thanks

CamaradsOfficial,, i think you are very patient and good for answering all these questions,,and complaints,,lol. I think your site will do well especially if you stay on top of things the way you have been on here,,that's one thing i like in business,,it is responsibility and commitment, and you seem to have it all,,and i use windows 7  with chrome and your site is crystal clear,, cheers.

• Upvote 1