www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

Guest CamaradsOfficial
19 minutes ago, Karst1234567890 said:

ich verstehe immer noch nicht warum ihr einfach die küchencam von Gia & Mike nur noch für zahlende Mitglieder habt

das ist in meinen Augen eine Frechheit wenn ihr so was macht dann bitte immer nur wen die Bewohner ausgezogen sind

und nicht einfach nur weile mit einem mal da bei einer Veranstaltung   von 2 Frauen oder auch einem Parr eurer Meinung zu viele kostenloser Zuschauer sind  

könnt nur froh sein das ich da nicht einschreiten kann um  so was verbieten

bitte um Antwort  

It's the second time you demand free stuff. Yesterday you said that if it was your website you would leave the cams unlocked, today you demand an entire apartment unlocked. It's the company policy. Please don't demand free cams. There are enaugh cams that have free content.

ich verlange das nicht , ich finde es nur nicht gerecht den freien Mitgliedern einfach wehrend eine Wohnung bewohnt ist die einzelnen cams zu verschlissen

das ärgert mich und das solltet ihr nicht machen , das macht sogar RLC nicht die warten mit so was immer bis die Bewohner ausgezogen sind  

Camarads  your doing a lot better getting the hot couples and new girls but there is still a lot of work to do on the timeline or the replay,  there is a lot of buffering and when you click on the graph it does not take you to where the action is, it will get you close to where you want to go, so keep up the good work   :cool:

Guest CamaradsOfficial
12 hours ago, Russ said:

Camarads  your doing a lot better getting the hot couples and new girls but there is still a lot of work to do on the timeline or the replay,  there is a lot of buffering and when you click on the graph it does not take you to where the action is, it will get you close to where you want to go, so keep up the good work   :cool:

Hey ! We know there is a lot of work on the replay also, but there are a lot of other things to do before the replay. It's on our list of "to-do's" .  What do you mean by buffering ? Does the long buffering happens after you click to go to a certain point and before the image appears?

11 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

How long does it take for a video to be put into the archives? Navigating this timeline is a bit of a chore and is too difficult to get to a specific time.

Usually a few minutes, you just have to refresh the page.

Guest CamaradsOfficial
23 minutes ago, Russ said:

Yes the buffering will start when you click on a certain point before the image appears but today it is working a lot better  

Well that’s because when you click a certain image, the script searches for that moment into a 20-30 gb movie that is attached to that stream. If we would have had lower quality streams it would have worked a lot faster. This is the downside of fullhd streams :)

i’m glad it works better. 

Thanks

8 hours ago, kitek said:

Why IE is not supported? All I get is player with spinning ring around the play button :huh:

If you use Windows 10 it will work with Microsoft Edge. Internet Explorer doesn't seem to be compatible at the moment.

Guest CamaradsOfficial
9 hours ago, kitek said:

Why IE is not supported? All I get is player with spinning ring around the play button :huh:

What IE version do you use ? The best results come from Google Chrome.

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If you use Windows 10 it will work with Microsoft Edge. Internet Explorer doesn't seem to be compatible at the moment.

Usually old versions of IE are kind of buggy.

Thanks

4 hours ago, CamaradsOfficial said:

What IE version do you use ? The best results come from Google Chrome.

Usually old versions of IE are kind of buggy.

Thanks

I need it to work with my latest IE11 for Windows10 everything loads except steams do not play. So why can't make it work? VHTV fixed it when I pointed out and it works in IE11.

Guest CamaradsOfficial
36 minutes ago, kitek said:

I need it to work with my latest IE11 for Windows10 everything loads except steams do not play. So why can't make it work? VHTV fixed it when I pointed out and it works in IE11.

Access this website: https://www.whatismybrowser.com/detect/what-is-my-user-agent and please tell me what is your user agent.

Thanks