www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

Guest CamaradsOfficial

The datacenter is now up, but there could be some more problems left that will be fixed very soon. Website is now up. Sorry for the inconvenience

HEY  !  Camarads I was member a few months ago and I do love the site cams perfect , apartments great and the people you have are fantastic and then you just hooked me up with a free month and I am grateful   , but most the time I miss a lot that goes on in these apartments so I rely on the replays but 90% of the time I click on replay it starts at the ending or way before , please fix this would like to join again , but cant see me doing so until it's fixed . thanks for any input      

• Like 1

Guest CamaradsOfficial
12 hours ago, jjs said:

HEY  !  Camarads I was member a few months ago and I do love the site cams perfect , apartments great and the people you have are fantastic and then you just hooked me up with a free month and I am grateful   , but most the time I miss a lot that goes on in these apartments so I rely on the replays but 90% of the time I click on replay it starts at the ending or way before , please fix this would like to join again , but cant see me doing so until it's fixed . thanks for any input      

We know the issue and it will get fixed as soon as we have some free time. Thanks for the feedback!

10 hours ago, Amy3 said:

@CamaradsOfficial Did Catlyn leave permanently? Everything in the apt is gone. 

Yes, Catlyn now is out of the project for good. New replacement will be brought soon. Thanks

Guest CamaradsOfficial
21 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, to be honest, I think this is good thing. I think most everyone felt that she was a hindrance to the growth of Camarads. Do you think it's worth talking the tenants about the idea of reopening the threads on CC?

Nothing has changed for them so it's not worth talking again.