www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

Guest CamaradsOfficial
16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

No problem at all. Happy to help. Can you guys accept paypal for people who have to use a pre-paid credit card?

Have to ask the legal department. Paypal tends to have high chargeback.. But i will ask and come back to you with an answer.

@CamaradsOfficial I think you need to develop a way to zoom into the timeline. Like a +/- button so the user can more skim the timeline down to the shortest interval of time. The skimming tool doesn't seem as accurate as clicking on the timeline graph. Plus with the skimming tool one can't see the thumbnail so it's not as helpful. I like the idea of skimming the graph better, but it's too hard to pinpoint time. I need to be able to zoom in. Thx!

Guest CamaradsOfficial
1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

@CamaradsOfficial I think you need to develop a way to zoom into the timeline. Like a +/- button so the user can more skim the timeline down to the shortest interval of time. The skimming tool doesn't seem as accurate as clicking on the timeline graph. Plus with the skimming tool one can't see the thumbnail so it's not as helpful. I like the idea of skimming the graph better, but it's too hard to pinpoint time. I need to be able to zoom in. Thx!

The scrollbar will be gone this night. At the moment we are not considering this , because it takes a lot of time to replace the graph, time which we'll use to develop new features... Probably in the future we'll do it...

Also after we will integrate the video gallery, i don't think people will use timeline so much...

Guest CamaradsOfficial
2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

What do you mean by video gallery? As in an archive of videos? I think people prefer to be able to skim the whole 24hrs prior versus a archive of selected videos

Yes, an archive of videos. We'll see after we will launch it. Stats don't lie :D

Guest CamaradsOfficial
3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, people prefer to watch pre-selected videos versus skimming a 24 timeline? Ugh! No me. That means nothing but sex scenes. I like a lot more stuff then just sex. What I like will probably not get recorded.

We don't know yet. That's why i said we'll see after the launch. We'll see the stats.

Guest CamaradsOfficial
1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

If it were up to me, I'd rather have a very good 24-48 hour timeline that is zoomable to at least the minute, than have an archive of selected videos. Who gets to pick the start and stop points is the videos? The way VV does it the subscriberes do, but unfortunately most of it gets missed or you end up with a bunch of chopped up videos. I think anyone watching regularly is more interested in what they missed over the last day or so. I almost never go into the archives on VH for example.

They will be done manually and automaticaly by the same principle the replay thumbnails are done ( high traffic ).

Guest CamaradsOfficial
5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yep! That means sex and shower scenes only basically. Ugh! 

Trust me, you are a special case. You are interested of their lives, other just on the sex part. People are different !

Guest CamaradsOfficial
6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Ha! I'm special! Well, that's for sure! Even still, I think people are going to really miss access to a skimmable timeline. I think if you get rid of it, you're going to lose a lot of USA customers because most of the time the tenants are asleep when your USA customers are awake and vice versa. The timeline bridges that gap.  Why can't you just keep the timeline since it works so well now and just devleop an archive for selected videos?

Well, i didnt say we will remove it :) my answer was and i quote :

“Also after we will integrate the video gallery, i don't think people will use timeline so much...“

Of course we will keep the timeline

ich glaube das ihr nicht mehr lange im Internet seien werden hier auch nicht camarats com

wenn ihr einfach immer wieder cams kostenpflichtig macht so wie es euch gefällt und dann wie der frei macht was soll das erklärt mir das bitte mal

und sagt jetzt nicht das das die Mieter so wollen den das glaube ich nicht das macht ihr nur wegen des Geldes und nichts anderes

das ist schade

so was macht noch nicht mal R L C die machen von vorne her rein freie cams und die bleiben dann auch frei bis die Wohnung verlassen wirte dann Wirt sie wider gesäubert und neu vermietet und dann entscheiden die vor der Freigabe der Wohnung welche Camaras frei und welche kostenpflichtig sind   und so bleibt das dann auch bei denen  

Guest CamaradsOfficial
2 hours ago, cyberleader said:

i see lara and ivy are moving :sad:.are leaving the project or relocating to a new place???

Yes, they will be moving. I know you were a big fan of theirs, but they decided to go. A new couple will be replacing them

7 minutes ago, Karst1234567890 said:

ich glaube das ihr nicht mehr lange im Internet seien werden hier auch nicht camarats com

wenn ihr einfach immer wieder cams kostenpflichtig macht so wie es euch gefällt und dann wie der frei macht was soll das erklärt mir das bitte mal

und sagt jetzt nicht das das die Mieter so wollen den das glaube ich nicht das macht ihr nur wegen des Geldes und nichts anderes

das ist schade

so was macht noch nicht mal R L C die machen von vorne her rein freie cams und die bleiben dann auch frei bis die Wohnung verlassen wirte dann Wirt sie wider gesäubert und neu vermietet und dann entscheiden die vor der Freigabe der Wohnung welche Camaras frei und welche kostenpflichtig sind   und so bleibt das dann auch bei denen  

Think elsewhere, troll. Your logic make no sense. You will be ignored from now on.