www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

Guest CamaradsOfficial
34 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Did camarads noticed that Lara&Ivy leaved??? the empty house is online since sunday

Of course we know. We just didn't remove it yet. We will add soon a couple there. Also we added a new apartment : Cindy & Kim. Enjoy

Guest CamaradsOfficial
Just now, Amy3 said:

So, I take it that Joanne and Jackie and Cindy and Kim are a no go for CamCaps?

Joanne and Jackie no and for Cindy & Kim , we don't know yet, we haven't talked with them. We'll talk in a few days.

Le 11/25/2017 à 7:37 PM, CamaradsOfficial a dit :

Yes, they will be moving. I know you were a big fan of theirs, but they decided to go. A new couple will be replacing them

Think elsewhere, troll. Your logic make no sense. You will be ignored from now on.

He was asking when a couple leaves and a new couple moves in who clean the apartment and who rents it and also which cams do you decide to make free and which one you charge before launching the apartment.

Guest CamaradsOfficial
12 minutes ago, Daleys said:

He was asking when a couple leaves and a new couple moves in who clean the apartment and who rents it and also which cams do you decide to make free and which one you charge before launching the apartment.

Really ? Then Google translate sucks ! I've translated on google and you won't even imagine what it translated. :)

Guest CamaradsOfficial
On 11/25/2017 at 8:30 PM, Karst1234567890 said:

ich glaube das ihr nicht mehr lange im Internet seien werden hier auch nicht camarats com

wenn ihr einfach immer wieder cams kostenpflichtig macht so wie es euch gefällt und dann wie der frei macht was soll das erklärt mir das bitte mal

und sagt jetzt nicht das das die Mieter so wollen den das glaube ich nicht das macht ihr nur wegen des Geldes und nichts anderes

das ist schade

so was macht noch nicht mal R L C die machen von vorne her rein freie cams und die bleiben dann auch frei bis die Wohnung verlassen wirte dann Wirt sie wider gesäubert und neu vermietet und dann entscheiden die vor der Freigabe der Wohnung welche Camaras frei und welche kostenpflichtig sind   und so bleibt das dann auch bei denen  

Sorry for the confusion. Google translated very bad in english. Please explain your point of view in english next time.

Thanks

Guest CamaradsOfficial
20 minutes ago, tFighterPilot said:

i can't watch live or the 24h replay. Both give me  a black square, sometimes with a rotating loading thing, where the video should  be. I have  no problem with the  internet and I see all the thumbnails loading just fine.

A printscreen made right now. What browser do you use ? Did you make any modifications to your computer in the past ? Please check if you have Javascript activated on the browser. The printscreen was made on Google Chrome.

camarads.jpg

7 minutes ago, CamaradsOfficial said:

A printscreen made right now. What browser do you use ? Did you make any modifications to your computer in the past ? Please check if you have Javascript activated on the browser. The printscreen was made on Google Chrome.

camarads.jpg

Using  chrome. Tried  firefox as well, changed nothing. The  live stream sometimes works 24h not  at all.

On 28-11-2017 at 7:49 PM, CamaradsOfficial said:

Of course we know. We just didn't remove it yet. We will add soon a couple there. Also we added a new apartment : Cindy & Kim. Enjoy

when will come the archive ? an when will be the displayed 24h  archive be right if u click on it ?

its something you promised for a time 

Guest CamaradsOfficial
6 hours ago, mini2012 said:

when will come the archive ? an when will be the displayed 24h  archive be right if u click on it ?

its something you promised for a time 

The 24h timeline is already on the website for half of year. It's called 24 hour replay and you can find it here : https://www.camarads.com/replay

The video arhive is under development.

T

Guest CamaradsOfficial
30 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, the timeline is up and running. It actually works pretty damn well right now. I think it would be nice if the user didn't have to click on the 24 Replay to access it though. It would be much better if the graph was just present under the video feed for the cam selected. If you know what I mean.

Glad it works good now. Well that's the plan, but we have a lot to do before that.