www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

Guest CamaradsOfficial
15 hours ago, Amy3 said:

But, doesn't that give the twitter world the impression that they can join and see Catlyn? Seems like you'd only want to advertise what is actually available. I know it's all advertising, I get that. Just seems to me that you'd want to advertise what is available, not what isn't. Just something I noticed.

That's what the marketing team decided. We advertise also the current and some past tenants.

Thanks

Guest CamaradsOfficial
57 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, I get it. So, why not advertise here and let the threads exist? 

Also, what's stopping me from creating a Cindy and Kim thread as long as there are no pics are posted? 

For the last 1 - 1 and half month we have talked over and over again about this subject.

- I already said more than once that people are mean and the people that don't want a thread here it's because of that and many other reasons that i already said .

- Advertise here ? People don't care about advertising here. This forum is just a passion for us. We have paid members from this forum, but as you already know, 80 % are and will always be freeloaders.

- We post on twitter because it's something that we can control and not to stay and baby sit some members from here.

We would like to focus on the important stuff like adding features to the website, adding more apartments, not to stay on the phone with the tenants when they complain about some users from here. 

Thanks

8 hours ago, Amy3 said:

For sure! She is hot to trot! Wait, I guess we aren't allowed to talk about them. 

we should say what we want here as long as we dont use their pic or real name (which i doubt its their real name) its called freedom of speech or expression, cararads do not and should not the right to stop people expressing their opinion but they could try to stop their participant from accessing this site, the only reason i can see is they are themselves getting bad review here and they are trying to stop it by banning any one saying any thing about what paid people see on their site and they put only positive twitter. that tells me they dont even have confidence on their site to stand up any criticism.

from what i see it looks more exiting and full of action on cc than it is is actually on the site most of the apartment are empty most times.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Since now i was awarded with the 30 days premium (Tks Camarads) Just want to express a few feelings and opinion about the site and some of the tenants..

Site:

1. Camarads should improve a lot about the communication with the viewers about tenants situation... Tell the viewers if they go on vacation... if they leave... if something new is expecting to happen. Not saying exclusively here at CC but in general. Their twitter only is used to put videos
  2. Why do i have to go to login window everywhere i came to the site?? 
  3. 24H replay - Instead of going by default to Patty room cam, should go directed to the cam we are watching at the moment.. Because (talking by my self), when i press 24H replay on the first click i want to see what happened in that cam i'm watching
  4. The 'graphic bar' really need to be upgraded.. It's too high and don't allow (since doesn't have increasing and decreasing functions) go directly to some 'minute'.. we always give jumps on time
  5. Is it possible to have "Watch Live" and "24H Replay" all in one place?? The normal cam view with the graphs bar above
  6. The replay videos should really be videos with some 'hot' things happening.. Quantity is different of Quality. I press now for example one of Karol and for many minutes i'm watching an empty living room. There are a lot of videos there of the empty rooms of Romina and Patty 
  7. When we press in a house to watch (or when changing houses) should got automatically to that house instead of having to wait to click on the cam to watch (one cam should be defined as default to open)

Tenants

1. Melany/Patty - Did Patty leaved again?? (Melany seems to have moved to Patty bedroom)
  2. Karol - What is Karol doing on a site of this kind? Take showers?
  3. Amy&Sheldon - Are Amy&Sheldon a fake or a non couple?? 3-4 days of nothing.. no romance... Bad house. When will they leave?
  4. Selena&Romina - Did Romina leave?? 
  5. Anthonia&Peter - Name of cameras should be updated since they seemed to moved to the other room and bring one of the cameras from the other room. Kitchen cam need to be fixed
  6. Barcelona - Can't tell nothing, don't watch
  7. Nicole&Arthur - It's a house of 4? or only Nicole&Arthur with permanents guest? (no complaining here, just the understand the house dynamic) 
  8. Gia&Mike / Alicia&Kevin / Cindy&Kim / Joanne&Jackie nothing much to say about them. 

For now it's all i remember from this last days.. Don't want to sound with this post negative, but just trying to give my opinion and help to improve if possible (and agree with my opinion)

Guest CamaradsOfficial
6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Since now i was awarded with the 30 days premium (Tks Camarads) Just want to express a few feelings and opinion about the site and some of the tenants..

Site:

1. Camarads should improve a lot about the communication with the viewers about tenants situation... Tell the viewers if they go on vacation... if they leave... if something new is expecting to happen. Not saying exclusively here at CC but in general. Their twitter only is used to put videos
  3. 24H replay - Instead of going by default to Patty room cam, should go directed to the cam we are watching at the moment.. Because (talking by my self), when i press 24H replay on the first click i want to see what happened in that cam i'm watching
  4. The 'graphic bar' really need to be upgraded.. It's too high and don't allow (since doesn't have increasing and decreasing functions) go directly to some 'minute'.. we always give jumps on time
  5. Is it possible to have "Watch Live" and "24H Replay" all in one place?? The normal cam view with the graphs bar above
  6. The replay videos should really be videos with some 'hot' things happening.. Quantity is different of Quality. I press now for example one of Karol and for many minutes i'm watching an empty living room. There are a lot of videos there of the empty rooms of Romina and Patty 
  7. When we press in a house to watch (or when changing houses) should got automatically to that house instead of having to wait to click on the cam to watch (one cam should be defined as default to open)

Tenants

1. Melany/Patty - Did Patty leaved again?? (Melany seems to have moved to Patty bedroom)
  3. Amy&Sheldon - Are Amy&Sheldon a fake or a non couple?? 3-4 days of nothing.. no romance... Bad house. When will they leave?
  5. Anthonia&Peter - Name of cameras should be updated since they seemed to moved to the other room and bring one of the cameras from the other room. Kitchen cam need to be fixed
  7. Nicole&Arthur - It's a house of 4? or only Nicole&Arthur with permanents guest? (no complaining here, just the understand the house dynamic) 
  8. Gia&Mike / Alicia&Kevin / Cindy&Kim / Joanne&Jackie nothing much to say about them. 

For now it's all i remember from this last days.. Don't want to sound with this post negative, but just trying to give my opinion and help to improve if possible (and agree with my opinion)

Hello. I have to ask details about some of your concerns with my collegues and i will get back to you with all the answers.

Thanks

Guest CamaradsOfficial
24 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Site:

Tenants

Site: 
1. We want to add a section named NEWS where we will put all the details : when somebody leaves, maintainance, etc
2. We don't use cookies yet for the login to let the website remember you for a long time
3 4 and 5 . These will be possible when we move the replay and live in a single page. We have to put too many cookies to remember your last position. When we'll move the replay and live in a single page this problem won't exist anymore. As for the graphic we have also in plan to upgrade it to a zoomable one and also add some Rewind 1 min, Rewind 5 min and Fast forward 1 and 5 minutes.
6. The replay is built like this: When there is high traffic , it saves the moment and it will add a thumbnail below the live video.
7. That's a great idea. I will forward this to the dev team

Tenants :
1. We didn't know anything about Patty for a few days and now let's say she is out.
2. Karol will be joined by another girl and we'll see the progress from that moment. 
3. Amy & Sheldon are a couple but we understand very good this situation. If it doesn't improove, you know the answer.
4. Romina didn't leave. She's taking care of her mom for a few days. That's what we know.
5. Thanks for the notice. Will change asap.  Regarding the kitchen cam we know. It will be fixed tonight.
7. No, it's not a house of 4 . They just have guests over.

Thank you

Thanks a lot for your fast and attention answer, that's a great thing i always notice that Camarads are doing great here at CC

Site:

1. Great news. Tks
2. But if i do the login once and imagine close the page (without closing the browser, but even that shouldn't make me do login again) and after a while i came again to the site, shouldn't have to do the login. I guess could be a cookies configuration.
3.4.5. Awesome news :) 
6. I thought that videos was supposed to be like 'best moments for 24H' but if it's replay moments, that's ok.. But could be a good thing to think about it.. Having there instead of the replay having the hot moments for 24H (naked people, showers, sex, bating, walking naked)
7. Tks :)

Tenants:
Tks for your reply

Guest CamaradsOfficial
2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Thanks a lot for your fast and attention answer, that's a great thing i always notice that Camarads are doing great here at CC

Site:

1. Great news. Tks
2. But if i do the login once and imagine close the page (without closing the browser, but even that shouldn't make me do login again) and after a while i came again to the site, shouldn't have to do the login. I guess could be a cookies configuration.
3.4.5. Awesome news :) 
6. I thought that videos was supposed to be like 'best moments for 24H' but if it's replay moments, that's ok.. But could be a good thing to think about it.. Having there instead of the replay having the hot moments for 24H (naked people, showers, sex, bating, walking naked)
7. Tks :)

Tenants:
Tks for your reply

At point 2 i got the idea after and i edited. 

Thanks

Guest CamaradsOfficial
5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Simple question, can we talk about the non-CC tenants or not? Can I create a thread and not post any content from Camarads other my own comments about the tenants behavior or is this forbidden?

@CamaradsOfficial @StnCld316 @Admin

For the tenants that don't want a topic here, we don't want to open any topic. The problem is not just talking about the members like you do. In time , there were some people around that threw garbage at them without even watching. The perfect example is from yesterday we you argued with philk regarding Gia & Mike. Criticism is always welcome, but in a constructive and polite way. One thing i learned over the years is that people just love to throw rocks at others without any reason. That makes them feel good. 

Guest CamaradsOfficial
1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, I'm sorry, but can I disagree.  This is a forum where people gather to talk about a lot of things, but mainly to talk about what we are seeing on these sites. Of course, people will post things they shouldn't or arguments will be made, but that's what this forum is for.  We all know that we can only go so far, and there is ample protection for the tenants from being subjected to unfair comments.  Plus, we are CC commenters, we ourselves police that sort of thing. The Philik discussion is a perfect example of that. He said something that was out of line and he got corrected on it right away. Nobody is throwing bombshells around here without some sort of retort.  Plus, you have the wonderful mods here to quickly deal with any situation that breaks their rules. We're not allowed to just throw insults at the tenants, for example.

I guess I just don't see how you can demand another site to agree to stifle free speech. I mean I get it, because CC wants to have a amicable relationship with you, but I don't think you or the tenants can rightfully stop people from discussing them on a forum. Pictures and actual copyrighted content, yes, I can see that clearly, but to silence me from speaking my mind about non CC tenants seems out of your purview. I don't think your rationale for censoring us is a very good one.

Our reason was told before. Tenants don't want topic here and we will respect their decision.