www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It's not the girl that is with the guy.. That's joanne (i only know the names from the bedrooms names) 

i know we can't talk about them but I would love to run my tongue vertically on a certain young ladies privates right now

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh yes, I know, Jackie is the one with blueish hair. She didn't do anything. Not even so much as a nip slip from her. But she is most definitely gone for good.

Yep that was the one.. i don't watch much this house.. but notice the empty room and went to check on replay.. 

• Like 1

Guest CamaradsOfficial
1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

@CamaradsOfficial So, what's the name of the guy who is with Joanne?  Also, can you confirm that Jackie left for good?  Did she say why?  She had a lot of stuff.

Sorry for the late reply. Very busy at the office with changing the datacenter. His name is Ben and it's her boyfriend. Jackie left because she was uncomfortable with the cams. Probably she couldn't adapt.

Thanks

Guest CamaradsOfficial

Current status of the apartments :

1 Patty - A new girl will be joining soon
2 Nicole & Arthur - Remains as is
3 Alicia & Kevin - Remains as is
4 Gia & Mike left the project - A new couple will be joining soon
5 Barcelona - Remains as is
6 Anthonia & Peter - Remains as is
7 Amy & Sheldon - Under review
8 Selena & Romina - Remains as is
9 Cindy & Kim - Remains as is
10 Karol - Another girl is in this apartment , name Karol remains
11 Joanne & Jackie - Jackie left the project, Ben the boyfriend of Joanne joined the project
12 A new location will be added in the next few days ( Started setting it up )
13 Another location from USA ( english speaking ) will be added soon ( Started setting it up )
14 Setup a new location and started recruiting for it

Thanks

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh hey! Gia's apt thread got deleted so let me say my farewell here. I just wanted them to know that I thought they were a great couple and were very fun and interesting to watch. They will be missed for sure!! 💗💋

I was thinking to subscribe to see more of the girl.

I wish she would join VHTV project .

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I just ask myself why most participants are only such a short time on Camarads? Sth. must be different compared to the other three sites... 

Cindy has a do not enter sign on the front of her panties

• Like 1