Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, Suckfootsoles said:

Cool Polya, poor wine in a McDonald's cup.  Just like high school at the drag races, beer in Mac cups.

You did that back in the day too? :biggrin::biggrin:

There are so many different containers that I used to hide my liquor in while driving or at a party that didn't allow alcohol:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Dont know what has gone wrong this time round...yes we have witnessed in B1 and 2 before as well ...girls having no clue how to spend time so that came up with candle light bathtub talking or occasional movie or dancing...but now in B2 its a daily thing...to force themselves to watch a movie...which are are not really enjoying as well...just forcing themselves to pass time.. Lola...and Anna are in love with their sleep... these girls seem really on vacation...

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Polya opens a new bottle of wine to the McD cup

I'm actually surprised that both of these apartments don't come fully stocked with Liquor already,,,,They need a penthouse Apt with it's own Bar and Dance floor,,,with a Dancing pole in the middle, Like I have downstairs in my basement.::)::)

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1