Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April / May 2017.

11 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

What?:huh: In the U.S. it is liberal Black rappers that call women "ho's " and "bitches" in their songs.

The black culture is something else, and I am not very pleased with that. They are very conservative too, with their money, their gold, their cars... Their color skins and their votes don't change that.

Just now, Beldonn1 said:

The black culture is something else, and I am not very pleased with that. They are very conservative too, with their money, their gold, their cars... Their color skins and their votes don't change that.

I think we just have a different definition of conservative.

Mr Hamster (yes, this is the only boy in this all-girls appartment, a mujik she wrote) was first in Kam's room, but she could not sleep as he was noisy, so she put it in the kitchen  ont he table but the other girls didn't like to eat near him so they put it down on the pavement and, last move toniight, Kami put it it in the hallway, so I think the last move will be to flash it in the loo...

The girls are trying to do something with each other, not daring enough anyway...

3 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Mr Hamster (yes, this is the only boy in this all-girls appartment, a mujik she wrote) was first in Kam's room, but she could not sleep as he was noisy, so she put it in the kitchen  ont he table but the other girls didn't like to eat near him so they put it down on the pavement and, last move toniight, Kami put it it in the hallway, so I think the last move will be to flash it in the loo...

The girls are trying to do something with each other, not daring enough anyway...

I just sent you PM.

15 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

I'm jealous of the hamster.He gets to be held and caressed by Kami.:cool:

18:30 Kristy just left for some special gathering, very well prepared, dressed and maked up. Kami lent her the watch she got from Dima.

Nice, as always, how deeply they like each other, those two girls, it is sweet, deep and calm. Kami will never find a girl to replace Kristy and none of them seemed to be able to find the right guy. Maybe they just don't need any guy, as they have each other...

Kami is alone in the apartment, she slept something like 14 hours last night, she was really exhausted with, yesterday, dark rings under her eyes.

19 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Yes, but you will spend most of the time in a cage... so, even if Ilke Kami, I won't stand for it.

Kami and all the other RLC tenants are also in a cage and we watch them from the outside. They cannot see us, the hamster and the animals in the zoo can see the watchers.

8 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

Kami and all the other RLC tenants are also in a cage and we watch them from the outside. They cannot see us, the hamster and the animals in the zoo can see the watchers.

Yes, but they can get out of the cage whenever they want or hisde themselves in the restroom. But that's interesting to know if they really feel like being in a cage, or even observed. What we can see is that they speak in a very low voice when they want not to be listened by us. The point is that we stopped much to talk about them on this forum and they didn't change any of their behavior. Could be that they don't even read us anymore... But I think a lof of people are watching them as the connexions get bad quite often, more than in the past.