Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April / May 2017.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

The superstar use to shine so birght, but now just like a shooting star it looks like it is all coming to end, as the superstar fades into the night sky.

drugs astronomy meteor night sky meteors GIF200w.webp#9tv nature night stars sky GIF

You sounds like Mr Box......

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

The superstar use to shine so birght, but now just like a shooting star it looks like it is all coming to end, as the superstar fades into the night sky.

drugs astronomy meteor night sky meteors GIF200w.webp#9tv nature night stars sky GIF

It's really sad isn't it, and to think how many people have supported her and begged to bring her back.  The most interesting thing I read about this apartment is the Noldus time lines :(

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

You sounds like Mr Box......

you must have me confused Noldus, even a guy who only gets a a hour a night on RLC can see the difference in the the once Princess of RLC, and the Queen of the Moscow penthouse.

Just now, Thestarider said:

you must have me confused Noldus, even a guy who only gets a a hour a night on RLC can see the difference in the the once Princess of RLC, and the Queen of the Moscow penthouse.

Before I finally gave it up.....RLC that is,  I hardly watched that apartment at all.  I knew just by our friend Noldus (time keeper) that there was nothing of any interest happening. Plus, when they were home, I was never one to sit there and stare at the comp screen because I watched Kami slip a hand under her shorts or panties........I knew that she would always bate with covering!

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

For you Noldus

Image result for oh yes she can I know she can

KAMI CAN ...........I KNOW SHE CAN :angel: But the question remains WILL SHE ?:rolleyes: NOPE, NADA, NO WAY, NOT GONNA HAPPEN LOL:biggrin:

We never give up :biggrin: