Anna & Alex - Part 2

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, I think so too Bear, but I think this was the first threesome given the way Dana tutored the red haired girl. She'll get a name soon I think.

That was the first physical encounter this is more than evident. And I think we'll see her later, possibly when Anna is ready to go out and play.

Just as I hope Dean has been successful (if indeed separated from Candy) with the brunette with short hair, equally friend of Anna.
I want to see what she's capable of, aside from having a very sexy dance move.

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

he already seems to be treating dana more roughly. do you think maybe the girl now realizes that they are not normal? that maybe she could be abused? just a thought as i have not been watching them just sitting there.

If their first session of threesome with redhead. Rex maybe slap redhead ass few times and they weren't hard slaps. Now he had made point to make Dana ass cheeks bright red that he even took photo to show Dana his handy work just prior to their threesome. One might say this was hint that Rex can be overly rough during sex. Dana was pretty much the one that was in control during the first session and the rhythm of that action. 

In second session of the threesome while all start with Dana still leading the rhythm. When girl double up in the doggy style position Rex start have more his typical behavior appear. The level of strength of spank got bigger and his overall Alpha attitude began to show more. One might say that prior to the second session he was actually likable and sociable. 

Sadly I don't know what happen after I left after I wrote that post. (I hadn't had lunch, need a break from my computer and I was also sleep lol.) Yet looking at post here I see they had third session but it was just Dana and Rex. I don't know how thing were left the redhead. 

My original speculation was 2 thing first was that phone call that Rex took in kitchen was someone Redhead want see or talk too. Rex seem to dismiss her request for the phone. Now this mean reading body language than knowing what they were talking. The other was how rough Rex was during the fingering of Redhead pussy where I think he pretty much fist her pussy and not gentle at all. Now I know Redhead and Dana talk about Rex fisting her pussy but I don't know if she complain to Dana about it or telling her experience of it happing.  

This long post and I hope it make sense. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Hectorxx1 said:

If their first session of threesome with redhead. Rex maybe slap redhead ass few times and they weren't hard slaps. Now he had made point to make Dana ass cheeks bright red that he even took photo to show Dana his handy work just prior to their threesome. One might say this was hint that Rex can be overly rough during sex. Dana was pretty much the one that was in control during the first session and the rhythm of that action. 

In second session of the threesome while all start with Dana still leading the rhythm. When girl double up in the doggy style position Rex start have more his typical behavior appear. The level of strength of spank got bigger and his overall Alpha attitude began to show more. One might say that prior to the second session he was actually likable and sociable. 

Sadly I don't know what happen after I left after I wrote that post. (I hadn't had lunch, need a break from my computer and I was also sleep lol.) Yet looking at post here I see they had third session but it was just Dana and Rex. I don't know how thing were left the redhead. 

My original speculation was 2 thing first was that phone call that Rex took in kitchen was someone Redhead want see or talk too. Rex seem to dismiss her request for the phone. Now this mean reading body language than knowing what they were talking. The other was how rough Rex was during the fingering of Redhead pussy where I think he pretty much fist her pussy and not gentle at all. Now I know Redhead and Dana talk about Rex fisting her pussy but I don't know if she complain to Dana about it or telling her experience of it happing.  

This long post and I hope it make sense. 

i didn't see any spanking but i only watched the sex. even if he is toning it down i still don't trust him. that's why i mentioned thati hope he doesn't go home & kick her ass since he didn't do it today.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

i didn't see any spanking but i only watched the sex. even if he is toning it down i still don't trust him. that's why i mentioned thati hope he doesn't go home & kick her ass since he didn't do it today.

In defense of Rex, I saw no bruises on Dana anywhere and Dana really seemed to be assertive and strong in the relationship. I'm hopeful the negative Rex is behind us.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Em defesa de Rex, não vi nenhuma contusão em Dana em qualquer lugar e Dana realmente parecia ser assertiva e forte no relacionamento. Espero que o Rex negativo esteja atrás de nós.

In defense of the truth he gave two tapas (one in each of the girls, who laughed at the situation) and then he gave another one in Danna, already dressed when he tried to lie between the two to watch TV.

As for "violence" this I did not really see present.

As for the insistent touches of cel, it really seemed to be someone the redhead was waiting for. I'm still working on it in the timeline as I always do.

And yes, Danna was in charge of the actions and the visit all the time.
I did not see how the final sex of Danna and Rex was. I just saw that the one who teased him was Danna. Again check by the line d time.

Finally, everything occurred in control, peace and as observed a perfect Gr8 (still do not know what this means here, lol). Approved by all.
Point for Danna, Rex and Red (sorry, Rori).::)