Voyeur-Villa News

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

why am i not surprised. do you think they got more members by hiding the truth maybe?

They want them to think there is an orgy about to break out. Otherwise, on the free cams it would just be people staring at their phones. The problem is that they are all committed couple's. Nothing is going to happen that is out of the ordinary. Anna doesn't fit in at all and should just be sent home. She offers nothing. Mona is the only one with potential, but there is no one there she can hook up with. 

I doubt that anything will happen besides the usual couple thing.Single Girls there don't have BF's yet or are not invited.I remember in Old Tver during Akira-Ivo-Petra-Charlie era,when they had a party and christy was there.Ivo invited one of his friends and the sexual tension between Christy and that Guy was unbearable.I watched all that drama through the night and he finally fucked her in bedroom.bathroom and bed again.

It was hot,unpredictable and Exciting !!

That's what is missing.

• Upvote 1

@VoyeurVillaNews See, if there was a timeline, I could have seen Mona change, but since no one recorded it, I missed it. That is the kind of activity that I enjoy even more then the sex. I love to see women getting dressed and undressed and other girl stuff that most of your subscribers could care less about and would never record. See how I'm missing out?

Party is over. That was just about as bad as I thought it would be. Ivo doesn't even say goodbye as his guests are leaving. He leaves the party early to take a shower so he can fuck Sonia alone in their room. Who knows what Lisa and Nick are doing. Absolutely horrendous and far below what VV used to be about. I am completely dissatisfied with my purchase so far! ☹

• Upvote 2