Volga

StnCld316

58 minutes ago, sat11 said:

ok i am going to ignore this (volga) forum for a while  people seam more interested in  jojak than what is happening, 

Yeah tell me about it. I'm more happy about the fact that Mona was allowed to get involved. 

4 hours ago, sat11 said:

ok i am going to ignore this (volga) forum for a while  people seam more interested in  jojak than what is happening, 

Capture_2017_05_07_20_33_27_402.pngCapture_2017_05_07_20_35_23_250.png

Sorry, but he deserves it. Kojack ruins everything he touches. 

Seems to me that kojak is getting a bad deal here from you guys. It is obvious that the girls want him there otherwise they would have disposed of him already. Just because actions in the apartment are not what you lot want them to be does not give you the right to blame the tenants. Remember... it is a "voyeur" site (where people watch the everyday actions of other people) ..not a "cam" site (where participants follow the instructions of the payee).

• Upvote 3

Kojack is an imposter and everything he does is faked. There's a reason he has been kicked out so many times. 

Answer me this, why didn't he fuck Nina during the show with Mona yesterday? 

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Kojack is an imposter and everything he does is faked. There's a reason he has been kicked out so many times. 

Answer me this, why didn't he fuck Nina during the show with Mona yesterday? 

He usually has sex in the dark or under blanket, I think he has a complex about his dick that's why he does all that foreplay. That's my unprofessional opinion   

2 minutes ago, Russ said:

He usually has sex in the dark or under blanket, I think he has a complex about his dick that's why he does all that foreplay. That's my unprofessional opinion   

And a good one it is. Cause you're 100% correct, which of course means he's faking his behavior. The only time he is real is on the darkness under cover, in a manner of speaking, hiding from the cams. He ruined what should have been awesome because of his own hang ups. I'm not here to be teased, if that was anyone of you, Nina, at the very least would have gotten fucked. Kojack is disgrace to voyeurism and should be banned forever. He is an imposter! 

• Upvote 2

Me neither! I'll never understand the need for these sites to continuously give him an opportunity only for his lying colors to show and be hidden behind the darkness and blankets. He is an abomination to all that is voyeurism.