Volga

StnCld316

Oh yes, I see it coming too. She is a she right? Nothing would make me happier if she was a he, but I think I'm dreaming. Sorry, I don't mean to stereotype Asians a ladyboys, but it's kind of hard not to.

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Timeline is just not working all that great. Anyone know if Steve and Julia have had sex or if Julia has taken a shower? Thx!

As shower cam does not work in 90% of all cases when you click on it and timeline is practically unusable no sorry :biggrin: 

I think they still have stuff in the room so that may be back. I tried to backtrack to see if they gathered their stuff and left, but the timelines is so shaky I was unsuccessful. I hope they didn't leave, but it wouldn't surprise me at all. She seemed really uncomfortable and she stopped every advance the poor guy made.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think they still have stuff in the room so that may be back. I tried to backtrack to see if they gathered their stuff and left, but the timelines is so shaky I was unsuccessful. I hope they didn't leave, but it wouldn't surprise me at all. She seemed really uncomfortable and she stopped every advance the poor guy made.

That couple is an epic failure when you ask me to judge from first impression which is most likely right.

• Upvote 1

@VoyeurVillaNews Any chance the new couple are going to take of any clothes anytime soon? They do know why they are here right? So far, everything they have done I could just as easily see at the mall. She really looks uncomfortable being here. I'm hope you guys know what you're doing.