Vanessa & Marketa ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos May 2017 Part #1

vanessa fuck with everybody,what a bad image she give of the women,finaly it's a very good news if she gonna left in end of june,i am dissapointed with her and the comportment she give,i prefer watch a normal couple with normal life than this all young bastards in that house,i have the impression to watch a whorehouse.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Amazing.

It's 16°c in their location so it is not due to a heat wave

I think she bleeds a lot, switches panties every time. Did not get better by Justin's treatment

27 minutes ago, taboo said:

vanessa fuck with everybody,what a bad image she give of the women,finaly it's a very good news if she gonna left in end of june,i am dissapointed with her and the comportment she give,i prefer watch a normal couple with normal life than this all young bastards in that house,i have the impression to watch a whorehouse.

Judging a woman based on how much sex she has. Just pitiful. Would you say the same thing about a guy that fucks a lot of different girls?

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Judging a woman based on how much sex she has. Just pitiful. Would you say the same thing about a guy that fucks a lot of different girls?

my opinion dude,have you access on the pay cams? and if you continue to attack praticaly all my posts you will finish in my ignore list ok !

I don't give a shit if you put me on your ignore list. The fact that you criticize Vanessa because she's a woman and she's sexually active and willing to excuse guys for the same behavior makes you a hypocrite... my opinion dude.

il y a 3 minutes, taboo a dit :

mon mec d'opinion, avez-vous accès sur les cames de paie? et si vous continuez à attaquer praticaly tous mes messages que vous terminerez dans ma liste ok ignorer!

Tabou,, ne vous laissez pas faire,  vous n’êtes pas le seul à penser comme cela  et de plus  je n'aime pas non plus l'attitude de ce mec avec son tatouage dans le dos  qui cherche à baiser toutes les filles ..  surtout sans protection...  Vraiment ce n'est pas aujourd'hui que le SIDA  sera vaincu......

• Upvote 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

I don't give a shit if you put me on your ignore list. The fact that you criticize Vanessa because she's a woman and she's sexually active and willing to excuse guys for the same behavior makes you a hypocrite... my opinion dude.

i critic vanessa because for me a girl fuck with a different guys praticaly every days is a bitch this is not what i'm waiting to see there is vv or vh for that

• Upvote 2