CasaHot - Part #1

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol are there still people clicking on such links?

I clicked on it and nothing happended because I have Ghostery and AddBlock Plus installed.

The Videos there are great.

edit: forgot NoScript.

Edited by Unsichtbarer
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

I clicked on it and nothing happended because I have Ghostery and AddBlock Plus installed.

The Videos there are great.

edit: forgot NoScript.

I use those tools too. But I usually don't click on such links.

the way i see casahot is it is strictly a fill the gap when nothing is happening in the other apts. it doesn't cost us xtra & we don't have to look at it so it's totally harmless. vh may be doing some things that will turn out to be not gr8 ideas but they are learning from their mistakes & are still overall far better than vv or rlc when comparing plusses & minuses. also who's to say that when a better site comes along they might grab that for our viewing also.and as far as price increases that only applies to people that don't stick with them. that's been made clear from the beginning.

6 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

There are a bunch of vids from casahot and a few of them are with guys. They are fucking right in front of the cams.

Thx but not too much interested in CasaHot. Just not my thing.

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Just to say I predicted yesterday topic here will get soon back to a normal level again and it already is. Actually even faster than I thought. No other appartement has to fear CasaHot.

Maybe, but I'm still skeptical. 

14 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The girls are killing a bottle of tequila playing a ball in the cup game. 1/2 bottle gone in about 15 min. Watch out! 

We never know if its really Tequila in there. On camshows nothing is like it seams