CasaHot - Part #1

Believe me.. this is not a complaint..ha ha...
But wouldn't it be nice if a few more guys were guests in Casahot so those beautiful girls would get some more guy-girl action?
I love the girls though.. they are all gorgeous.. I love the shape of Brazilian women.. so curvy...beautiful peachy bottoms.

• Upvote 2

I'm right there with you. More hot sexy guys to satisfy these hotties. Some people around here despise the idea. I think they get too jealous, but they complain about a guys hairy ass getting in the way. Not a complaint of mine that's for sure. 

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, plum said:

Believe me.. this is not a complaint..ha ha...
But wouldn't it be nice if a few more guys were guests in Casahot so those beautiful girls would get some more guy-girl action?
I love the girls though.. they are all gorgeous.. I love the shape of Brazilian women.. so curvy...beautiful peachy bottoms.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I'm right there with you. More hot sexy guys to satisfy these hotties. Some people around here despise the idea. I think they get too jealous, but they complain about a guys hairy ass getting in the way. Not a complaint of mine that's for sure. 

there should be 1 day per week when guys visit. i think it would be very popular with almost everyone.

• Upvote 5