CasaHot - Part #1

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Good one golfer. Obviously the moralizers are among us :biggrin:

has anyone yet figured out why they are drawn to these sites when they don't want to see what we want to see? i think it's that someone at least paid attention to them. even if it was bad at least they got noticed more than in their real life.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

has anyone yet figured out why they are drawn to these sites when they don't want to see what we want to see? i think it's that someone at least paid attention to them. even if it was bad at least they got noticed more than in their real life.

Don't know these are strange guys. They want to make us believe how bad we are because we are not so old fashioned and uptight like those moralizers

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Don't know these are strange guys. They want to make us believe how bad we are because we are not so old fashioned and uptight like those moralizers

he's also the 1 that hated zoe's tits so i don't respect his opinion about such matters at all. he probably relies on his seeing eye dog for advice on what to watch on the net.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

he's also the 1 that hated zoe's tits so i don't respect his opinion about such matters at all. he probably relies on his seeing eye dog for advice on what to watch on the net.

Haa yes but let's not waste so much time with him. Just ignore his posts

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, jontee said:

did see thanks vhtv......amy did u see the films i posted...pls see they are hot

No, I didn't see them. I'm scared to open links on an open forum.

• Upvote 1