Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Seing how new VH standards are of people having "real life"(by that it's being on an coach doing nothing,and desapearing cams constantly)then i would totaly say yes.Forget active people,funny sexy moments and even more forget any type of intimacy and sex..now it's all about doing absoluty nothing.

just checked the archive with them and exept shower behind the curtain there is nothing interesting to watch with them,don't know why this curtain is still here btw! hope they are just guests

• Upvote 1

there is one side , the other side and there is the truth.what ever if she gets paid or just needs a place , or maybe top girl there like Nora , hope she finds her place ,, we will never know ,, she may be working and making money ,,love u Dasha  you were always a good and respectful girl ,, wish you well ,

53 minutes ago, bobbysac said:

there is one side , the other side and there is the truth.what ever if she gets paid or just needs a place , or maybe top girl there like Nora , hope she finds her place ,, we will never know ,, she may be working and making money ,,love u Dasha  you were always a good and respectful girl ,, wish you well ,

I know the truth because i seen her and Demid for long long time in the other cam site..if you want to know her reputation and of her house in cams you just have to read the coments in archive.or well..just watch her were in teya and Stan place.

1 hour ago, laptyratic1 said:

just checked the archive with them and exept shower behind the curtain there is nothing interesting to watch with them,don't know why this curtain is still here btw! hope they are just guests

they haven't done anything since their arrival. excuse for the curtain was that water was leaking to the downstairs apt. curtain sucks but it was worse. they had 1 that you couldn't see through at all!

• Upvote 1

Truly have absoluty no ideia why anyone had the ideia of putting that two guests in the house,lets see..they are on bed most of time,or on balcony,and anything interesting they do it's on the nights they go out..maybe VH it's trying to get close the Rlc style or something were a lot a houses and residents are this way..if so then they should try to get the best things of that place and not the worst ones.And just to give my exemple..I watched this house very regulary..now i barely watch it.Maybe it the guest were fun,active and did cool things on cam..but nothing.