Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

11 minutes ago, groomy said:

There are 3 variant:
- Bad statistics. Yes Teya is hot. But others, too. They actually lived a normal life. And if the statistics was bad. Therefore, the apartment was closed.

- Mika and Layne are leaving. Therefore, the apartment is closed, too. Most likely in the context of the first option.

- Eva and Mark, or Teya and Stan, or they decided to leave the project together. Either they have disagreements with management, conditions, etc.

I don't know what to think.. I have only a suspect that they decided to move to RLC... :/ 

1 hour ago, mib82 said:

I don't know what to think.. I have only a suspect that they decided to move to RLC... :/ 

vh management said they liked them and would welcome them back.  sounds like they decided to leave.  do you think they moved to rlc for the job security :confused:

2 hours ago, hampelo said:

vh management said they liked them and would welcome them back.  sounds like they decided to leave.  do you think they moved to rlc for the job security :confused:

"theirs and our plans are different" said VH.. so I think they decided to move to rlc.. and that Dasha's visit means something...

2 hours ago, hampelo said:

it's possible i would be not surprised to see them moving on rlc soon for win more money but if it happens i will not pay for watch them on rlc,no more money for me for this site this is my rule

5 hours ago, mib82 said:

"theirs and our plans are different" said VH.. so I think they decided to move to rlc.. and that Dasha's visit means something...

Dam..truly hope not..Dasha was half part of one of the worst houses ever there.Imagine all this people in Rlc..all the time in balcony as they like so much..iukss..thanks but no thanks.