Obsolete posts

bigbear

The Rants and Flames section was specifically created to have a place to dump sewage and rotting dead meat from the apartment sections. It's a matter of hygiene. Leora prefers clean apartments. I wish more members would use that section when they have the urgent need.

Think of Rants & Flames as a port-o-potty that just doesn't get cleaned out often enough.

Myself, I'd rather clean up apartment threads than come here. To act as a navigation aid, we archive busy apartment threads once a month to eliminate endless scrolling (a fricken pain for you phone users), and archive the entire apartment when the tenants leave. That's plenty of work. But, as I said, we want Leora to be happy with us. Spic and span. Shave everyday and you'll always feel keen.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

The Rants and Flames section was specifically created to have a place to dump sewage and rotting dead meat from the apartment sections. It's a matter of hygiene. Leora prefers clean apartments. I wish more members would use that section when they have the urgent need.

Think of Rants & Flames as a port-o-potty that just doesn't get cleaned out often enough.

Myself, I'd rather clean up apartment threads than come here. To act as a navigation aid, we archive busy apartment threads once a month to eliminate endless scrolling (a fricken pain for you phone users), and archive the entire apartment when the tenants leave. That's plenty of work. But, as I said, we want Leora to be happy with us. Spic and span. Shave everyday and you'll always feel keen.

I would like a double dose of what you're smokin!!!

59 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I would like a double dose of what you're smokin!!!

No you don't. It's not fun. It's just addictive and highly taxed to fund creeps who we continually elect to state government.

My friends in Mendocino County could set you up with something that's much more to your liking, since you are, after all, a bull. Bulls and Cows eat grass. Then you could change your display name to "Cosmic Dancing Giggling Harley."

Be sure to buy a bunch of ice cream and potato chips first. ::)

15 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

No you don't. It's not fun. It's just addictive and highly taxed to fund creeps who we continually elect to state government.

My friends in Mendocino County could set you up with something that's much more to your liking, since you are, after all, a bull. Bulls and Cows eat grass. Then you could change your display name to "Cosmic Dancing Giggling Harley."

Be sure to buy a bunch of ice cream and potato chips first. ::)

Makes me happy just thinking about it!!  Hook a brother up :)

P.S. I like "Cosmic Harley" much better!