Maria & Grisha Part #2

20 hours ago, ze81 said:

Totaly agree with you.He seems to be the only one doing something that isn't only eating and watch tv,that maid never did an single thing same regard Luna(well she did..covered one cam all night).

Well if I remember correctly it wasn't her that covered the cams but the boy that was with her.

1 hour ago, Just In said:

Well if I remember correctly it wasn't her that covered the cams but the boy that was with her.

They talked something prior to him covering the cam..than she did absoluty nothing Regard the cam..in my opinon it was an decision of both,him and her.My opinon about any guest that covers an cam(even more for an all night)it's don't let them be again in VH.

7 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I rarely view this house, only time i come to watch, is to see where the cat is & to see how many leaves have fallen into the empty pool

Well..Basicaly it's all this house it's,the cat and few more.Now with the couple out it's even more evident,an maid that only comes to sleep and watch tv,same regard the other girl guest,only exception it's the beard guest,without him ABSOLUTY nothing would happen in the house.

21 hours ago, golfer06 said:

again i'll say it. this apt is dead. luna does nothing. it's beyond hope. time to say goodbye!

Totaly agree,only the beard dude does something,Luna and the maid..they eat,watch tv,sleep(they would fit perfectly in the Nothing's).

How come the apartment is offline and nothing has been mentioned? Is it that bad that even VHTV has given up even keeping everyone informed about the place?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Just In said:

How come the apartment is offline and nothing has been mentioned? Is it that bad that even VHTV has given up even keeping everyone informed about the place?

probably not reported because no one is watching it anymore.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:

probably not reported because no one is watching it anymore.

Hope it's offline for good.They just don't try to me minimal interesting anymore.Basicaly and sadly the cat it's all the life of the house.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hope it's offline for good.They just don't try to me minimal interesting anymore.Basicaly and sadly the cat it's all the life of the house.

Ze81 only reason i even look at this place is to try to find where the freaking cat is, maybe I'll get lucky & see the guy with the beard banging some lady

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Ze81 only reason i even look at this place is to try to find where the freaking cat is, maybe I'll get lucky & see the guy with the beard banging some lady

Hehe,myself it's exactly the same thing.They should just close this giant house/hideout and open an smaller house for the beard dude.The maid,the guest,even the grisha and Maria of this house won't be missed at all.