Rose, Layla & Eric

Just now, sr71gn said:

This actually proves nothing but where they were on the instant each picture was taken--24 moments on where they were-----so I don't think this can be used as evidence of wrong doing---this is like something CNN would throw out against Trump --fake news haha

But each of these sessions was really hot and very sexual --done with feelings

Well I can make the same collection of Lena and Peter. And we all know it would look a lot different ::)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

This actually proves nothing but where they were on the instant each picture was taken--24 moments on where they were-----so I don't think this can be used as evidence of wrong doing---this is like something CNN would throw out against Trump --fake news haha

But each of these sessions was really hot and very sexual --done with feelings

but each 1 was an instant replay of what i have allready seen 100 times. don't get me wrong. i like them. but there is a lot of stuff more interesting to watch. they need to change their routine before it's too late but it's probably too late allready.

• Upvote 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Well I can make the same collection of Lena and Peter. And we all know it would look a lot different ::)

As I already stated the reasons your picture sequence is invalid as evidence -- Are you saying peter and lenas love making sessions are hotter ---of course they are ---they do the hottest love making on here

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

As I already stated the reasons your picture sequence is invalid as evidence -- Are you saying peter and lenas love making sessions are hotter ---of course they are ---they do the hottest love making on here

they also don't stay in bed all day.

• Upvote 1

Just now, sr71gn said:

Nope I say they arent in bed all day they interact with others, have fun and not isolating themselves.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

but each 1 was an instant replay of what i have allready seen 100 times. don't get me wrong. i like them. but there is a lot of stuff more interesting to watch. they need to change their routine before it's too late but it's probably too late allready.

As I said the sessions they have are very hot and very sexual --more so than most couples on here ---what other stuff or couple do you find more interesting fuckers? I love Rose(she is my favorite girl) but most of their shower sex is identical ---But it still is interesting to me and I will always watch it--I don't get all turned on by most any other couple but silvia and josh and of course  the top sex dogs without question in my mind Lena and Peter--at least in this compound

• Upvote 1