Rose, Layla & Eric

15 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I keep going back and forth on whether I think she is pregnant or not--  This morning she was admiring herself in the mirror and I though her stomach looked smaller --she had her hair up down in the kitchen with that real loose shorts outfit --she looked really hot to mer

Guess we will see soon. When belly grows further it will be more obvious...

6 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

How about the other girls golfer?

lena needs a break to rest for the weekend. katie wasn't feeling well a few days ago & probably is resting as a precaution. i think that artur may be the 1st guy that rose has had really serious feelings for & she's a little depressed because he isn't spending every second with her. layla is fine as long as she can get erics dick in her mouth & pussy all the time. and i do think that silvia is pregnant & the hormone changes are affecting her causing mood swings. in my experience having a pregnant woman around the 1st 3 months are difficult. then she should feel better & start to be in a better mood for the duration. she probably will be ok if she can stick out the next few weeks. if she is pregnant they may allready be making other plans & just be waiting for alex/lina to get replacements. jmho.

• Upvote 1