Please come here for free discussion, to share conspiracy theories, other theories and opinions etc.

ed2

I want a place to discuss freely thoughts and what we see on RLC, without being accused of dissrespecting, insulting and speaking ill of anyone. The argument that the tenants read the forums are frequently used to supress the free opinion, and we must only write encuraging post. 

I want a thread for free thinking members. I'm very interested in hearing other members' thoughts, theories and opinions, I also like to read conspiracy theories, positive as well as criticism. As watchers of RLC, we follow people's lives closely, we notice details, often and likely it means nothing, but it can be interesting (to me anyway) to hear what others read into it. It gives some perspective.

Please come here to share such things.

• Upvote 1

Good luck with this Ed2.  I'm not a member of RLC anymore and therefore I have nothing I can say to contribute because I can't have a theory based off of what other people post or what I had watched for the past 4 years plus.  At any rate, I wish you the best and hope to read some interesting posts!

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I was just told that Anna has arrived and when she arrived all she had with her was a purse and a suitcase, yet she got into two different bags that were already there.  The two bags she got in to were over at the shelves behind the dinner table.  I find it strange from what I was told, that she entered the apartment like she hasn't already been there to put those two bags there.  RLC is trying to make it look like she just arrived and she has been there already today or at some point since she left.  Very strange!

Any theories?

Anna was visiting only a few days ago, she left some bags in b2, that means her return was planned, but if it was the plan, why did they move Nicole back and forth?

Maybe anna was supposed to get the little room. 

RLC has obviosly had to change their plan. They moved Nicole back to her old room, in order to move Lola in with Anna, but maybe just as interesting, moving Lola to b2, making space in b1.

Do they have a new girl waiting for b1? 

They could send Gina home, but instead they make all this changes to make room.

I think it is all very strange!

Since I don't watch anymore I don't know if Anna left any bags or not.  All I know is what I was told from when she arrived today.  I think Rose, Carolina, and Anna have been in Barcelona the whole time after they left B2.  The probably went on somewhere to entertain someone.

I don't know what RLC is doing anymore and quite frankly I don't care.  The just keep bringing back repeats and that has always been boring to me.

Gina is long overdue to go home.  Except for her showing the kitty a thousand times, she hasn't done crap the whole time she's been there except spend the majority of her time outside the apartment.  If I was a member I would be emailing RLC support asking for a replacement for her..........her time is way up if you ask me!!

A new girl waiting for B1.........if you consider an old girl a new girl then that could be possible.  New girls seem like a thing of the past!

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

I can say to you, rosie, Anna and carolina wasn't in barcelona after they left B2 but in other spain City ^^ 

Still inside schengen visa area, so will likely not be a full stay anyway. Lola has about 30 days left, so maybe Anna is only staying for so long too.

Carolina stayed a few days in b2 last month, sleeping with Belle. At that time, some people said to me, Anna was in Barcelona too, because they read it in social media. Last week Carolina showed up in b2 again, but then with Anna too, sleeping with Rose. They was only visiting a couple of days though. These girls must have other business in Barcelona, and while they are there, just using the oportunity to visit friends, and a cheap bed to sleep in.

Now as a listed tenant, we must hope that b2 will not continue becoming a hotel for their outside business.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Still inside schengen visa area, so will likely not be a full stay anyway. Lola has about 30 days left, so maybe Anna is only staying for so long too.

Carolina stayed a few days in b2 last month, sleeping with Belle. At that time, some people said to me, Anna was in Barcelona too, because they read it in social media. Last week Carolina showed up in b2 again, but then with Anna too, sleeping with Rose. They was only visiting a couple of days though. These girls must have other business in Barcelona, and while they are there, just using the oportunity to visit friends, and a cheap bed to sleep in.

Now as a listed tenant, we must hope that b2 will not continue becoming a hotel for their outside business.

wrong, before going at barcelona, Anna and Carolina was in another Europe country, in Italy  

• Upvote 1

You can not believe everything you can see on the girls' social networks, otherwise you might think that Belle is still in Barcelona when you know she has returned to her country, but that does not stop her  to publish all the photos she took during her stay and to mark the places of the photos

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Since I don't watch anymore I don't know if Anna left any bags or not.  All I know is what I was told from when she arrived today.  I think Rose, Carolina, and Anna have been in Barcelona the whole time after they left B2.  The probably went on somewhere to entertain someone.

I don't know what RLC is doing anymore and quite frankly I don't care.  The just keep bringing back repeats and that has always been boring to me.

Gina is long overdue to go home.  Except for her showing the kitty a thousand times, she hasn't done crap the whole time she's been there except spend the majority of her time outside the apartment.  If I was a member I would be emailing RLC support asking for a replacement for her..........her time is way up if you ask me!!

A new girl waiting for B1.........if you consider an old girl a new girl then that could be possible.  New girls seem like a thing of the past!

laughing my ass off emoticon

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

wrong, before going at barcelona, Anna and Carolina was in another Europe country, in Italy  

What was I wrong about?

I said they were in Barcelona a few days last month, and a few days last week. It was when we saw Caro on cam in b2. (Then I was speculating, these girls visits must have had other business in Barcelona, and just using the oportunity to visit friends in b2?

Where they were inbetween, I have no idea! You say Italy? Italy is inside schengen visa area, so that backs my statement that Anna's stay can not possibly be a very long one. (Then me speculating again, Anna may only be staying as long as Lola, wich has about 30 days left).

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

You can not believe everything you can see on the girls' social networks, otherwise you might think that Belle is still in Barcelona when you know she has returned to her country, but that does not stop her  to publish all the photos she took during her stay and to mark the places of the photos

I don't follow any social media. Only RLC, and what I read on CC and RLCfan.