Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

il y a 13 minutes, theapplepie a dit :

tant de questions: o

ce qui se passe si masha se enfuit avec cet autre gars.

ne sasha obtenez de garder la jeune fille?

ne invité fille se faire pour rester en appt maintenant et ce qui se passe au nom appt?

peut-être qu'elle serait aussi prendre le nom Masha nom si appt pourrait rester comme il est! 

: o

Vous avez trop d'imagination,  tous ces gens sont complices et nous offrent un super spectacle qui est très bandant en plus  ...Merci aux quatre !!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, theapplepie said:

so many questions :o

what happens if masha runs away with that other guy.

does sasha get to keep the girl?

does guest girl get to stay in appt now and what happens to appt name?

maybe she would also take Masha name so appt name could remain as it is ! 

:o

I just hope Sasha read the fine print on the contract.

• Upvote 1

So here's what happened with me. I woke up just in time to catch the beginning of the action in the kitchen. Followed them to the bedroom and switched between the two cams depending on position. But I had to go to work. So when there was a bit of a break I started a second recording from just the cam closest to the door for one hour, hoping I'd catch as much as possible.
Now here's where it gets interesting. Get home after work and before I can check the files a program gets laggy so I do a restart. Freezes at the Welcome screen. Several restart attempts, restore to previous builds don't fix it so it is likely a bad sector on the drive rather than a software issue. I'm sure I'm fucked. Bring the laptop to work with me and discover that if you give it a command and wait one or two hours it will obey. Eight hours into it I can get to the desktop and dump the files onto the thumb drive I always carry, but never use.Funny part is I work the midnight shift, and as I'm waiting and waiting almost an hour to dump onto this slow stick, my bosses start to come in and talk to me.  Sit at the desks around me while I'm transferring files with the words "fucking" and "Blowjob" in the name. 
I'm halfway through the first file and it seems fine. I'll get to the second one later. I won't be posting anywhere for a while but if it works out the way I think, recordings do exist and this is the internet.

28 minutes ago, Zombywoof said:

So here's what happened with me. I woke up just in time to catch the beginning of the action in the kitchen. Followed them to the bedroom and switched between the two cams depending on position. But I had to go to work. So when there was a bit of a break I started a second recording from just the cam closest to the door for one hour, hoping I'd catch as much as possible.
Now here's where it gets interesting. Get home after work and before I can check the files a program gets laggy so I do a restart. Freezes at the Welcome screen. Several restart attempts, restore to previous builds don't fix it so it is likely a bad sector on the drive rather than a software issue. I'm sure I'm fucked. Bring the laptop to work with me and discover that if you give it a command and wait one or two hours it will obey. Eight hours into it I can get to the desktop and dump the files onto the thumb drive I always carry, but never use.Funny part is I work the midnight shift, and as I'm waiting and waiting almost an hour to dump onto this slow stick, my bosses start to come in and talk to me.  Sit at the desks around me while I'm transferring files with the words "fucking" and "Blowjob" in the name. 
I'm halfway through the first file and it seems fine. I'll get to the second one later. I won't be posting anywhere for a while but if it works out the way I think, recordings do exist and this is the internet.

What are you talking about?