Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

All this talk about Sasha and female guest in the bathroom and at no point did anyone bring up the fact that Masha and male guest haven't so much as touched each other. Guess they're too busy cheating to actually cheat. 

Edit: and as I say this, he's kissing her stomach hahaha. spoke too soon I guess haha.

Just now, Donzi said:

Just giving her a bath nothing more.

but thats only because he doesnt feel like doing more than that. as someone else said he might still be a bit exhausted :P i know its been like 24hrs since the orgy now, but just prior to orgy he had 2hrs long sex with masha.. its possibly its just burnout and he should be back to good old soon..ish :P

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

All this talk about Sasha and female guest in the bathroom and at no point did anyone bring up the fact that Masha and male guest haven't so much as touched each other. Guess they're too busy cheating to actually cheat. 

Actually he's just kissed on the breasts and then the mouth but it's not like the partners are out at the shops and it's not like during the bath she didn't basically sit on Sasha's cock. Nothing's happening they now but that's because they just don't fancy it - they could care less what Masha & yet another TK (at least 3 on RLC that I'm aware of) are up to.

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Actually he's just kissed on the breasts and then the mouth but it's not like the partners are out at the shops and it's not like during the bath she didn't basically sit on Sasha's cock. Nothing's happening they now but that's because they just don't fancy it - they could care less what Masha & yet another TK (at least 3 on RLC that I'm aware of) are up to.

He did nothing even though she try to seduce him many times in the tub but he still did nothing and Masha swallowed his load! And TK sent her to him with the purpose of seducing Sasha. Take off the blinders!

20 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Edit: and as I say this, he's kissing her stomach hahaha. spoke too soon I guess haha.

Actually they made out...