Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

It must really suck to know that you can't get your girl off but she cums 6 times with another guy in one night. i mean recently Sasha has quite the yoga poses during sex and has put in his effort but she still doesn't cum without assistance from her finger or a viberator. Sad...

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

for which girl,i hope neither one does it

I only said that it was possibility because of all the massaging of her breast by her sister and Sasha. They also are spending a lot of time looking at photos on the internet. I hope it's not the case as well....

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

I only said that it was possibility because of all the massaging of her breast by her sister and Sasha. They also are spending a lot of time looking at photos on the internet. I hope it's not the case as well....

If we are talking about the little blonde she is about perfect in my eyes and I love those little titties of hers and it would be shame to do any thing to them,well I know what I would do to them lol

• Upvote 1