Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

RLC .. Throw in a new robust and burly and stylish bed in Masha o Sahas bedroom. So they do not have to have sex down on the floor in the dark, just to the thump of the bed can disturb guests. "Though they would not care anyway." and there is not much to see, if they end up down there. ✨???

2 hours ago, Hilleman said:

RLC .. Throw in a new robust and burly and stylish bed in Masha o Sahas bedroom. So they do not have to have sex down on the floor in the dark, just to the thump of the bed can disturb guests. "Though they would not care anyway." and there is not much to see, if they end up down there. ✨???

it seems that sunday is also hump day; masha and company, the blond and bf, stesha and friend, linda and bf, nelly and bf, that's it i think.

On ‎2017‎-‎02‎-‎18 at 4:55 PM, Yury said:

Here quite empty. Slightly upload. :shy:

Masha and Sasha were scared by the sudden return of the guest-blonde and stopped oral sex.

(The Image & Video Contents are No Longer Accessible)

YURY CAN YOU REUP THIS  VIDEO FOR ME , I CAN DOWNLOAD BUT WONT PLAY FOR ME THANK YOU IF YOU CAN .