Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

I hope you get well soon Masha. ✨?? and I also want to thank your pretty blonde sister and her boyfriend. For all the lovely these two fine has shared during the day. Lucky you have such a nice sister Masha, who keeps up the atmosphere at home. ✨????

• Upvote 1

So beautiful that you blonde sis, let all the light being on inside the bathroom. that highlights all your beauty. You really have a deliciously stylish slim body. Thank you for being so delightfully open in everything. Just like your beautiful sis Masha. We hope to some day get the name you called, so it will be easier to just write about all the right people in there. Have a wonderful day, and pamper Masha, so she gets well quicker. ✨????

On 2/27/2017 at 11:12 PM, Baker48 said:

The guests sure had a great time together.  The living room bed gets quite a workout.  it is quite obvious Masha has had some enhancement done.  Must be really painful and difficult to move.  She can't even get off the pot without help.  i actually liked her as she was.  will be interesting when the "reveal" happens.  Anyone have any idea the length of time it takes til she unwraps herself?

I will never understand why any woman would have a procedure to enlarge their breasts. No matter how great of a job they get done, when you see them you know they are fake. And why would any guy want to play around with hard fake boobs, and not have that natural softness to them? Masha breasts were small but and cute, Now they will look larger and fake. I cant believe Sasha would have wanted her to do this.

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I will never understand why any woman would have a procedure to enlarge their breasts. No matter how great of a job they get done, when you see them you know they are fake. And why would any guy want to play around with hard fake boobs, and not have that natural softness to them? Masha breasts were small but and cute, Now they will look larger and fake. I cant believe Sasha would have wanted her to do this.

Doctors these days do amazing job on boob's these days they are not all hard like you said. A friend of mine had hers done and she looks fantastic and she is happy with them so that's all that matters.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I hate fake boobs!! :(

6 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Amen Ashley. 

Haven't saw them yet and don't know if i want to.i liked them just the way they was.    Natural !!!

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

if I notice that a woman has silicone breast, she is done for me. I do not want to be with a woman whose brain is not working properly.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, cacjc said:

Doctors these days do amazing job on boob's these days they are not all hard like you said. A friend of mine had hers done and she looks fantastic and she is happy with them so that's all that matters.

Of course her happiness is all that matters. Hope she got a doctor that has a lot of referrals she could check out. 

15 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hope she got a doctor that has a lot of referrals she could check out.

I have times looked at google. Normally the women stay after the operation for one night in the clinic. Then at home they should cool the sore, and daily go to the lymphatic drainage. And after 2-3 days they can shower again and drive a car again. At masha it seems to be something different.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, balt2103 said:

I have times looked at google. Normally the women stay after the operation for one night in the clinic. Then at home they should cool the sore, and daily go to the lymphatic drainage. And after 2-3 days they can shower again and drive a car again. At masha it seems to be something different.

Yeah it seems she needs more time... Hope everything is fine!

• Upvote 1