Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

Guest wolf1111

lol and she put her bottom up anyway after. "go and fuck me anyway. can't stand the pain, can't stand not to have you in me"

1 hour ago, balt2103 said:

Normally the women can shower again after 3 days. At Masha it's already 10 days!

she does seem to be in a lot of discomfort as i saw that sasha had to shampoo her hair as she sat in a chair.

I think they moved off of the sofa bed and onto the floor so they wouldn't make a lot of noise.  She seemed like she wanted a quickie but he took a long time to finish.  She ended up getting into it any ways and it was a pretty amazing sex session.  

1 minute ago, sigfried said:

she does seem to be in a lot of discomfort as i saw that sasha had to shampoo her hair as she sat in a chair.

We have a saying for something like this:

"There is no greater suffering than what one does to oneself"

On 3/4/2017 at 1:10 PM, Donzi said:

Established or not this information is wrong... just as in its well established the short blonde is her sister but she's not... 

I agree with you on this, I don't think it's her sister either. There was an older girl there a month or so back that was definitely her sister. Same facial expressions and same "O face" when having sex.