Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

13 hours ago, balt2103 said:

Masha in the bathtub. Plastic film on the head, face mask and artificial tits. Is it not ugly?

Expensive though the surgery must have been, I liked her breasts the way they were before, pure and simple.  Not everyone finds big hard breasts a turn on!

• Upvote 1

You fancy petite blonde sis and your dear boyfriend. You invited really nice sex in a wonderfully perfect lighting in the living room, which gave a perfect top quality from the beginning to the end Thank you both so deliciously hot. I loved it. ✨?????

For me you are the wonderfully beautiful Masha, even if you have now changed your breasts to the larger, and just as you wanted them yourself to feel good. For today there are so many that just stuck to the outside of a person, and break down if there is any change that does not correspond to their own liking, and they become blind to the wonderful personality that you daily radiates to us out here. I'm glad you finally can enjoy and be just as happy to show your beautiful nudity. Have a great Friday with your loved ones. ✨???

Sasha could not keep it up and Masha seemed to get upset with got dressed and left soon after. She came back 4 hours later with a small bag of groceries. Does it really take 4 hours to shop for one small bag of groceries? 

On 4/14/2017 at 1:20 PM, Donzi said:

Sasha could not keep it up and Masha seemed to get upset with got dressed and left soon after. She came back 4 hours later with a small bag of groceries. Does it really take 4 hours to shop for one small bag of groceries? 

you have never shopped with my wife :exclamation: yes it can :exclamation:

• Upvote 3