Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

21 hours ago, woodyj627 said:

True Des I looked at her in bed and her chest never looked that big.  She is a gorgeous girl but I think a little enhancement would help.

Yes, you can see it when she lies. These typical ugly silicone breasts will always look the same. Whether lying, jumping or running. Dreadful

• Upvote 1

On 2/23/2017 at 1:00 AM, Teddy 1 said:

for some reason i get the feeling that she's being prepped for breast augmentation....

I was afraid that she was going to have the procedure. Now that she seemingly has, i hope for a speedy recovery with no complications...

1 minute ago, Hilleman said:

I really like that blonde sis has released all the shyness and now shows all of her gorgeous beauty, and her boyfriend provide incredibly beautiful moments together. love everything they do. ✨???

Plz. upload some pic's or a video..:angel:

The guests sure had a great time together.  The living room bed gets quite a workout.  it is quite obvious Masha has had some enhancement done.  Must be really painful and difficult to move.  She can't even get off the pot without help.  i actually liked her as she was.  will be interesting when the "reveal" happens.  Anyone have any idea the length of time it takes til she unwraps herself?

• Upvote 2