Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

1 minute ago, Donzi said:

Established or not this information is wrong and the flag looks more like an Irish flag to me...

oh boy...we have another one...lol  dude it is the flag of italy.  Also the fact that the time zone is for Italy.  Also the fact that many past visitors have been speaking ITALIAN in the apartment.  Also the fact that M&S took ITALIAN LESSIONS IN THE PAST from and ITALIAN girl that was there in the summer. also the fact that they sit and smoke at the window suggests that it is in a temperate climate like Italy NOT RUSSIA.  M7S are Russian from St petersburg...they moved to the apartment a couple of years ago after being vetted with Dasha and Demid in their place.

But hey you keep on showing us your geography skills

22 minutes ago, JD007 said:

Masha/Sasha have same time on screen as B1/B2. Italy and Spain have no time difference. Leora/Paul in Russia are 6 hours ahead of Masha/ Sasha.

Russia is a huge country with several time zones... 

11 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

oh boy...we have another one...lol  dude it is the flag of italy.  Also the fact that the time zone is for Italy.  Also the fact that many past visitors have been speaking ITALIAN in the apartment.  Also the fact that M&S took ITALIAN LESSIONS IN THE PAST from and ITALIAN girl that was there in the summer. also the fact that they sit and smoke at the window suggests that it is in a temperate climate like Italy NOT RUSSIA.  M7S are Russian from St petersburg...they moved to the apartment a couple of years ago after being vetted with Dasha and Demid in their place.

But hey you keep on showing us your geography skills

I've never seen anyone speaking italian in their home and from my sources other than RLC/CC and RLCF they are still in Russia. 

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

lol...for anyone reading this...he has nothing

Bwahaha! Like I said it just a taste and even then its a lot more than what you have lol! I think its against the rules to post that info in the public forums. I think you will get banned if you post what I shared with you and that's just a small taste.