Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

2 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

So true I notice in 4some #1 Masha just leaped on TK she wanted him so bad.  Its dangerous because she's totally into this guy! He manhandles her,  Sasha is more passionate and laid back

I think TK is much more passionate in the way he kisses her. She loves it. Sasha was there this time and performed almost at the same level as TK but he doesn't have control over the women like TK does. TK girl is his sub she is completely submissive to him and will do whatever it takes to please him and I think if he wants to take Masha on as another sub I don't think she will have a problem with it. Very dangerous for Sasha...

Just now, Donzi said:

I think TK is much more passionate in the way he kisses her. She loves it. Sasha was there this time and performed almost at the same level as TK but he doesn't have control over the women like TK does. TK girl is his sub she is completely submissive to him and will do whatever it takes to please him and I think if he wants to take Masha on as another sub I don't think she will have a problem with it. Very dangerous for Sasha...

From what i saw,TK or whatever his name is pounded masha hard and fast,whereas sasha was content with getting his dick sucked and also got limp a few times.He is not a furious fucker.

• Upvote 1

Just now, nack said:

From what i saw,TK or whatever his name is pounded masha hard and fast,whereas sasha was content with getting his dick sucked and also got limp a few times.He is not a furious fucker.

I think that is why the female guest was desperate for a bit of Sasha. She probably wants a break from the hard pounding and is desperate for a bit of passionate lovemaking. Same with Masha she is desperate for something different.

5 minutes ago, nack said:

One Dot and you are gone.There are better methods to record that remove watermarks.

Tell me about it - posted one shitty picture on here and got banned 2 weeks into a 6 month subscription - bastards!

What software removes the watermarks?

2 minutes ago, broxman said:

Tell me about it - posted one shitty picture on here and got banned 2 weeks into a 6 month subscription - bastards!

What software removes the watermarks?

This happened to me too 2 weeks into a 3 month sub...

1 minute ago, nack said:

check pm

Can you send it to me as well?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, broxman said:

I think that is why the female guest was desperate for a bit of Sasha. She probably wants a break from the hard pounding and is desperate for a bit of passionate lovemaking. Same with Masha she is desperate for something different.

I think TK is more passionate more into the moment but I think Sasha also has a mental/emotional disconnect. Maybe due to being a high functioning  asperger syndrome or autism... I'm not a doc but after months of watching him I've notice this.