Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

2 hours ago, bean1111 said:

M & S Taking in the living room S is doing most of the talking he still looks upset.

Sasha is crying

10 minutes ago, delong1 said:

He slept long past what he normally sleeps today Masha left and he was still sleeping for a few hours afterwards the body naturally takes longer to wind down the later into the day you sleep (example: if you sleep all day you will be up all night) he slept longer so it took longer but as we all can see he eventually went to sleep. Not like im saying something wild like he can't sleep because his dreams are being haunte by Masha moaning from another guy :rolleyes:

Did you see the argument in the bathroom where Sasha pushed off Masha  or Sasha crying while Masha apologized when they went to bed? I didn't think so...

3 minutes ago, Donzi said:

Did you see the argument in the bathroom where Sasha pushed off Masha  or Sasha crying while Masha apologized when they went to bed? I didn't think so...

And can you tell us what that argument was about? you obviously know russian and can read lips and know they had an argument over the guest not saying it did or didnt happen but what was the context of that argument?

I speak some Russian but I don't think you have too to understand what's going on. Sasha was crying FFS! He pushed her off forciblely earlier in the day and spent the rest of it in his phone until they went to bed where he had no choice but to deal with Masha. Whereas several accounts she did most of the talking while grasping him behind the neck very compassionately and spoke to him in a soft tone. You would have to be a complete idiot to not understand what's going on.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Donzi said:

I speak some Russian but I don't think you have too to understand what's going on. Sasha was crying FFS! He pushed her off forciblely earlier in the day and spent the rest of it in his phone until they went to bed where he had no choice but to deal with Masha. Whereas several accounts she did most of the talking while grasping him behind the neck very compassionately and spoke to him in a soft tone. You would have to be a complete idiot to not understand what's going on.

And you don't think this contradicts a lot of what you have been saying earlier? Going on and on that "their relationship is over,she loves tk,she is never that affectionate with sasha"  and so on and so forth if it really is what you are saying now that all but shows 1) Masha does love Sasha, 2) if he was questioning it she went overboard to reassure him that she wants to be with him by showing the same type of affection she showed the guest.

2 hours ago, delong1 said:

And you don't think this contradicts a lot of what you have been saying earlier? Going on and on that "their relationship is over,she loves tk,she is never that affectionate with sasha"  and so on and so forth if it really is what you are saying now that all but shows 1) Masha does love Sasha, 2) if he was questioning it she went overboard to reassure him that she wants to be with him by showing the same type of affection she showed the guest.

Are you really trying to equate consoling your long term partner that you "cheated" on that you snuck kisses, licks, and sucks behind their back with passionate kissing, falling in love/lust, and submitting to the will of a new lover? That's just dumb! 

• Upvote 2

Sasha wanted nothing to do with her. He went to the bathroom and she followed him in she tried holding him to talk with him and he pushed her off non violently. He wanted nothing to do with her the rest of the day he just kept his nose in his phone.  When they went to bed she grasp him behind the neck speaking softly in apologetic tones while he cried.

They seemed to be doing much better today. I hope Sasha had learned his lesson and won't let this happen again

17 hours ago, kris66 said:

Jesus are you still tripping?

It's rather pathetic isn't it. He's desperate for them to split up so he can say 'TOLD YOU SO'

They are grown adults, they BOTH fucked the guests...if- and it's a big if - Sasha can't handle it he shouldn't have agreed to them coming back!

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, nack said:

The guest couple has fucked like 6 times in 2 nights and the guy has lasted from 1 to 2 to 5 to 15 minutes.Talk about progress.

He cums in about 2 minutes the first time they have sex, then recovers quickly and they have sex again. He lasts much longer the second round. BTW, she swallows every load like a trooper.