Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

What's wrong with the men? They have sex, they come, and then is the end. The woman is without orgasm. The man could also bring her to orgasm (finger / tongue). But I do not see it. I only see women who masturbate regularly (but no men who do that). Or do I see it all wrong?

11 minutes ago, cgehlen2309 said:

What's wrong with the men? They have sex, they come, and then is the end. The woman is without orgasm. The man could also bring her to orgasm (finger / tongue). But I do not see it. I only see women who masturbate regularly (but no men who do that). Or do I see it all wrong?

It's true most Russian men on RLC anyway don't seem to care to finish the job. 

The women masturbating and not the men is a funny one because understandably no one seems to care enough to call out the lack of realism there. Some have I think here and there but its a stark difference from the real world for sure.

• Upvote 2

Masha totally ignored  Sasha in the bathroom she was to busy with her cell phone. Sasha finally got up in went to the living room. She stayed another half hour before she got out. She acting like she did after TK was here, I hope their vacation wasn't to see TK

4 hours ago, cgehlen2309 said:

I don't think you can criticize him at all. They had foreplay, he went down on her before sex, then he fucked her hard for 15 minutes in different positions. She needs to find a way to make herself orgasm during a session like that.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

Well Masha and Sasha are back so is that going to be the last session we see from the guest couple for a while ? I hope them come back and perform soon, i am really into watching her. 

They will be missed, they were the best guest couple since the blond girl that used to stay at D&D's apartment when they went on vacation (imho)

• Upvote 2