Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos July 2017

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kami can't sleep.Think she is in bad need of a new bf.

I really believe she is into someone since the play. She is a relationship girl. In the whole time we have seen her she has been with Dima as a couple, Yegor dating, and I guess a liking to the club guy Zene that didn't go anywhere and the other home town friend that didn't go anywhere. She hasn't been staying out overnight with bags in quite a while, she has patterns. Maybe taking it slow this time.

Kristy  is cool but she has way more issues with men. Which is not a judgement other than we gave her a pass from doing everything off camera for a year. and she has not done anything different than Kam on camera except she sleeps with more guys and has not established any long term relationship. Why are we so into the angles? nice girls but what is it they do that is celebrated other than more girls in the apt? They do what their hosts do which is be lazy hang out and watch tv or look at their phones. Heidi is an anomaly does her own thing. Neither one really hangs out with her, its strange. I really think she was brought in to take up the absence of K&K being out of the apt. Angels should just rotate when Kam and Kristy go away for long periods

• Upvote 2

The outlook says she is going to some warm place, touristic one, it doesn't look like Paris, she would be ridiculous in that outfit with the white strawhat. Could be Sotchi where happens tomorrow the final of the beauty pageant organised by her mother, and there is a flight at 12:35. Kami even took a couple of pictures of her leaving in the hall. We will know soon.