Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos July 2017

31 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I'd say something about the comments Kristy made in her latest Instagram post,but I don't want to be ridiculed and attacked so I won't.I'll just say that the comments seem to confirm what we thought.

Yes, it was quite clear ... :cry:

35 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

With the guy being older than Kami,I hope this guy is a real bf and not something else.

If this guy does not show up at the apartment,these two photos of Kami with an older guy will reignite the speculation as to why Kami and Yula take trips.Especially with what Heidi revealed about her time spent in Italy.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

If this guy does not show up at the apartment,these two photos of Kami with an older guy will reignite the speculation as to why Kami and Yula take trips.Especially with what Heidi revealed about her time spent in Italy.

No, our Kami is too pure for that, she has to learn the BJ first.

Please Note:  Effective Immediately any Comments and/or Quotes made in this Topic Must Pertain to what the Girls do Inside The Apartment Only, Not what They Do on the Outside. Any Discussion on Their Outside Activities must be Done By Private Messaging (PM) if you Feel the Need to Discuss Such a Matter.

Such Matters can't be Discussed in any of the Other Apartments so it's only Fair that it Applies to this Topic as well.

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Is there a picture of this hamster?  I would love to see a picture of the hamster!

Sorry,but my computer skills are limited.I don't know how to take or send a photo.Also,I might get banned for violating the hamsters RLC privacy rights.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Please Note:  Effective Immediately any Comments and/or Quotes made in this Topic Must Pertain to what the Girls do Inside The Apartment Only, Not what They Do on the Outside. Any Discussion on Their Outside Activities must be Done By Private Messaging (PM) if you Feel the Need to Discuss Such a Matter.

Such Matters can't be Discussed in any of the Other Apartments so it's only Fair that it Applies to this Topic as well.

If someone translates what is said inside the apartment,are we allowed to talk about that?

21 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If it's from inside the apartment yes.

Some time ago, Rider's permission was given to say something about places they were, just it was not for exact  in the location