Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos July 2017

2 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

She posted 3 photos of the guy, to make it pretty clear for everyone.

She looks very happy. Lets see if it was for this trip or for the next months 

Just now, Beldonn1 said:

She posted 3 photos of the guy, to make it pretty clear for everyone.

she post only one photo, we can him in her insta story twice, but i could be anyone, brother, cousin or just a friend 

You tended to draw hasty conclusions every time, Leave her a little time, and we'll see if she and he want to continue their relationship before our eyes, not those on social networks, but those for RLC :biggrin:

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

she post only one photo, we can him in her insta story twice, but i could be anyone, brother, cousin or just a friend 

You tended to draw hasty conclusions every time, Leave her a little time, and we'll see if she and he want to continue their relationship before our eyes, not those on social networks, but those for RLC :biggrin:

You don't have the right social...

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

She doesn't have a brother.

4 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

You don't have the right social...

To my knowledge she has not fifty, but I confess that I do not look everywhere because I think people prefer to talk about her and what she does in the apartment and not about what she can or could do outside

This may be my opinion but it is not really interesting to know that she drank a coffee on terrace with a chocolate mufin

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

She doesn't have a brother.

I know, it's just to understand some things, but I feel like talking to walls