Julia & Eric - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

Anyone with rlc replay go watch this apartment replay at more or less three of the morning,the dude as so violente to her.realy shocking to see this,and it's not the first time.Stop with this crap RLC!This Eric it's doing an crime over and over again in rlc cams.Again I recorded this violence act also.Already recorded at least three times..he hit her,choke her one time,send her hard against the floor.DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ON RLC CAMS.

7 hours ago, ze81 said:

Anyone with rlc replay go watch this apartment replay at more or less three of the morning,the dude as so violente to her.realy shocking to see this,and it's not the first time.Stop with this crap RLC!This Eric it's doing an crime over and over again in rlc cams.Again I recorded this violence act also.Already recorded at least three times..he hit her,choke her one time,send her hard against the floor.DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ON RLC CAMS.

The fuck is worng with you? I was watching last night right up until she went to bed and there was no violence. He was being a dick but none of what you've written. So come on then post the video to prove it.  RLC read this forum and the kicked out a couple once when the guy was violent and it lit up the forums here, so if this is going on then post evidence for them to take action.

2 hours ago, Maturin said:

The fuck is worng with you? I was watching last night right up until she went to bed and there was no violence. He was being a dick but none of what you've written. So come on then post the video to prove it.  RLC read this forum and the kicked out a couple once when the guy was violent and it lit up the forums here, so if this is going on then post evidence for them to take action.

So you re lying..about three of the mourning in Europe the dude was very violent to her,anyone with replay can see it..don't gona put vídeo obviously because don't want be punished by rlc..never been an lyer never gona be..the dude hit her last night,just like he did other nights.Myself recorded it.This time he even joke with her,grabbing her phone,making stupid voice and then was very agressiva with her..seen all in direct,no reason to lie about this,why RLC doesn't do nothing that something I don't understanding!Because it's shocking and indeed domestic violence and crime.

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

So you re lying..about three of the mourning in Europe the dude was very violent to her,anyone with replay can see it..don't gona put vídeo obviously because don't want be punished by rlc..never been an lyer never gona be..the dude hit her last night,just like he did other nights.Myself recorded it.This time he even joke with her,grabbing her phone,making stupid voice and then was very agressiva with her..seen all in direct,no reason to lie about this,why RLC doesn't do nothing that something I don't understanding!Because it's shocking and indeed domestic violence and crime.

Well, I turned off the stream at 3.07, that's when she went to bed. They had hardly spoken all night.  He was obviously pissed off because he was on drugs and wanted sex but she wasn't interested.  He was a dick about but didn't hit her up until the point that she went to bed and I turned it off.  If it happened after I swtiched off then I apologise but really, you should post a screenshot - or anyone else with replay should. He can't be allowed to get away with that if it's true.

• Upvote 1

Well, I turned off the stream at 3.07, that's when she went to bed. They had hardly spoken all night.  He was obviously pissed off because he was on drugs and wanted sex but she wasn't interested.  He was a dick about but didn't hit her up until the point that she went to bed and I turned it off.  If it happened after I swtiched off then I apologise but really, you should post a screenshot - or anyone else with replay should. He can't be allowed to get away with that if it's true.

How many times I have to say..seen in direct with my own eyes..westerday about 3 of the mourning in European time(that's were I leave)the dude was extreme agressive to her,he indeed grabe her very hard in the bed,hurt her bad..just like he did other times.I seen it again this time,other times other people's also seen him doing the same,the dude makes domestic violence.Of course don't gona put an pic or video in here because I don't want to get expulse by rlc.But it's totaly unceptable that this domestic violence it's happening for so long in rlc and they do nothing..this couple should not be in rlc.I just hate to see any man beat any woman.He it's an crap person.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

It really annoys me that you get a nice girl like Julia and she has scumbag boyfriend, she always seems lovely and does not deserve the way she is treated sometimes. Look at that view now.

Westerday she was more or less in nice mood in living room coach..the dude comes all bad face and atitude..showed something to her in phone and make some coment..her face change imediatly..she looked sad and scared..gess she knew what would happened when she gone to bed later..it's an classic thing of vítims of domestic violence abusers.They are basically hostages of the freaks..at least till they get things clear and go away for good from this type of toxic and bad. Persons.

• Upvote 1

Just some advice to you...if someone posts that they saw an incident of violence which is not unusual on RLC and they have a recording of it...why would you reply to that post with "what the fuck is wrong with you"?...you know very well why they will not post video or a screen shot, so your baiting to do so is redundant.  I would suggest that you calm the fuck down in future.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Just some advice to you...if someone posts that they saw an incident of violence which is not unusual on RLC and they have a recording of it...why would you reply to that post with "what the fuck is wrong with you"?...you know very well why they will not post video or a screen shot, so your baiting to do so is redundant.  I would suggest that you calm the fuck down in future.

Just some advice, if someone continues to post stuff which you have seen no evidence of, don't believe them until there is proof. If people afraid of losing their accounts then why do we have so many pictures and videos still posted in every other forum? If this dude is making it up then I have seen no evidence to the contray AND I was watching live at the same time - she went to bed at 3.07 there was no grabbing, no violence - then every thing is fucking wrong with him.

Simple really, post a fucking picture of it as proof or shut the fuck up.

Also violence is unusual on RLC. There was that Russian guy literally beating his girlfriend on the bed and they were binned. Also the Spanish couple formerly of Des. and Raul's, she went for him with a knife  = binned by RLC.  In both cases people posted photos and wrote many words projecting their outrage.  Are you telling me that RLC cannot go through their own video streams and bin this wanker?

P.S. no one fucking asked you.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Westerday she was more or less in nice mood in living room coach..the dude comes all bad face and atitude..showed something to her in phone and make some coment..her face change imediatly..she looked sad and scared..gess she knew what would happened when she gone to bed later..it's an classic thing of vítims of domestic violence abusers.They are basically hostages of the freaks..at least till they get things clear and go away for good from this type of toxic and bad. Persons.

He was acting like a prick yes, indeed there were a few times through the evening when he moved quickly and she seemed to recoil but I stand by what I said - I was watching them from about 11 until 3, at least from after she masturbated because I was ready to record if she went again.  Unless what you describe happened in the moments I looked away or refreshed the screen, minutes, then everything was back to normal when I returned then I don't know what else to tell you.