Julia & Eric - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

On 4/9/2017 at 5:47 PM, slider_69 said:

Wow, that girl has a beautiful pussy....................masturbate for us sweetie !/////////////////::)

Hey beautiful...........show us that lovely honey pot of yours......................( please..........LOL )     !

4 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

I know......but others have secretly been on here conversing with members via PM...........( Completely in secret ) 

I don't think she's one of them though mate. It would be nice if she was and did half of what you asked but nah, I don't think she knows about CC.

Just now, Maturin said:

I don't think she's one of them though mate. It would be nice if she was and did half of what you asked but nah, I don't think she knows about CC.

Yes she does......the other day she turned her phone toward the camera and showed what she was reading.........it was CC and she did it right after I asked her to put some lights on .............................LOL !   They all know about CC  !  ( Even in Russia )  

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Yes she does......the other day she turned her phone toward the camera and showed what she was reading.........it was CC and she did it right after I asked her to put some lights on .............................LOL !   They all know about CC  !  ( Even in Russia )  

She's in Czech Republic though.  I didn't see that incident you mention but hope it's true. Ask her to play with herself a bit more without her stupid boyfriend ruining the picture! :D

1 minute ago, Maturin said:

She's in Czech Republic though.  I didn't see that incident you mention but hope it's true. Ask her to play with herself a bit more without her stupid boyfriend ruining the picture! :D

Yea............................::)

• Upvote 1