Julia & Eric - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So haven't you seen the Queen of pussies in B1 than...:dodgy:

Nah, not really interested in that apt, Nora has a cracking one though. To be honest my comments were an experiment as Slider has me 33% convinced that Julia read these threads.  It was a poorly timed experiment however as I went for dinner straight after so missed the past hour!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Nah, not really interested in that apt, Nora has a cracking one though. To be honest my comments were an experiment as Slider has me 33% convinced that Julia read these threads.  It was a poorly timed experiment however as I went for dinner straight after so missed the past hour!

Same with me, that apt is too artificial, too far from real life, even though RLC is now pointing out that "these girls are on vacation"!? Vacation from what? I don´t mind watching Gina naked, bu the other girls I can easily jump over.

5 minutes ago, Maturin said:

She's not the only one...:dodgy: