Julia & Eric - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

On 4/2/2017 at 3:10 PM, slider_69 said:

Hey Julia beautiful...............................how about turning some lights on at night, so we can see that  body of yours  ???::)::)

Thank you for turning that light on, beautiful !

On 31/03/2017 at 1:14 PM, o0Underground said:

its amazing that there is 29 pages in here of you guys crying about violence. Last time i checked this was an image area and if by chance these women are being beaten and they stay then they deserve it, quit the "save a hoe" attitude.

Maybe because me and others don't like to see an girl being beaten..and prefer to see other couple in this apartment!?So what's the point of maintaining in rlc this couple that almost daily the dude beats the girl..myself have no pleasure at all to watch that..so yes would like this couple to to away rlc and an couple that the dude isn't an domestic abuser to join the project.

• Upvote 2

On 03/04/2017 at 6:46 PM, delong1 said:

It's curious, if CC,and a few other forum sites are anything to go by you would think that people don't really like this apt yet every time i check rlc they are at some point the top cam and i can't figure out how. other than julia purposefully speading her legs for the cam not much seems to go on in the apt.

With some "lucky" you will catch one of the sessions of belly punchs by the dude..or one of the grab her and toss her violently to the floor...totaly amazing stuff....great apartment...ha..almost forget..and with some luck you can see her running to to room without cams and listening the nice violence going on there...no cam..but sound is just fine......great apartment..long leave domestic violence!

• Upvote 1

On 3/31/2017 at 8:14 AM, o0Underground said:

its amazing that there is 29 pages in here of you guys crying about violence. Last time i checked this was an image area and if by chance these women are being beaten and they stay then they deserve it, quit the "save a hoe" attitude.

If they stay they deserve it? Maybe these women have no other options than to stay, or don't think they do, what a fucking ignorant statement to make. People commenting on it are doing so out of compassion, and don't want to see anyone getting hurt. you're really an ignorant person.

• Upvote 1

This ass hole needs to be removed from this apartment/site - every time I see him now (which I try and avoid because he winds me up) his body language is full of anger. I was watching him eat earlier -  he could not shovel the food in his mouth fast enough!! He is a disgusting character all round ... I feel sorry for Julia .. whatever her faults (we all have them) she does not deserve this character...

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, 69pilot said:

This ass hole needs to be removed from this apartment/site - every time I see him now (which I try and avoid because he winds me up) his body language is full of anger. I was watching him eat earlier -  he could not shovel the food in his mouth fast enough!! He is a disgusting character all round ... I feel sorry for Julia .. whatever her faults (we all have them) she does not deserve this character...

He is not good, but i don't think its him that has upset her this time.

20 hours ago, 69pilot said:

She seems to be a cute,sensitive and very sexy person that enjoys showing her body and sweet looking pussy to us ...............LOL   !