Julia & Eric - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

9 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Just some advice, if someone continues to post stuff which you have seen no evidence of, don't believe them until there is proof. If people afraid of losing their accounts then why do we have so many pictures and videos still posted in every other forum? If this dude is making it up then I have seen no evidence to the contray AND I was watching live at the same time - she went to bed at 3.07 there was no grabbing, no violence - then every thing is fucking wrong with him.

Simple really, post a fucking picture of it as proof or shut the fuck up.

P.S. no one fucking asked you.

You posted on a forum fuckwad... so It's everyone on the forums business.  Yeah i thought so your level of tolerance for this kind of abuse stuff is much higher than a normal person.  Quit asking for pictures and videos it will get you banned

• Upvote 1

Just now, maxfactor said:

You posted on a forum fuckwad... so It's everyone on the forums business.  Yeah i thought so your level of tolerance for this kind of abuse stuff is much higher than a normal person.  Quit asking for pictures and videos it will get you banned

Quit sticking your nose in to where you aren't doing any good mate. Asking for pictures? FUck off you nonce, domestic violence is potentially being commited and either:

1) RLC know about it and aren't doing anything, in which case I'll fucking report it myself, or,

2) There is nothing fucking happening.

Get yourself over to back Barca 1, I'm sure there's a body painting party that you're missing, you aint doing any good here.

Ok he's back now and I'll be watching for the next 4 hours or until my freeview runs out. If there is any domestic abuse I'll report it to the autohorities instead of whining about possibly losing my subscription whilst a man is beating a woman.

My freeview just ended, I guess there is some kind of total per 24 hours you can watch, I had 4 hours worth last night.

If you are watching them then I suggest you record it if he's violent and send it to the local authorities instead of pissing your pants over your subscription. Make a difference.

Failing that, send it to me and I'll 'kin do it.

1 hour ago, Maturin said:

Quit sticking your nose in to where you aren't doing any good mate. Asking for pictures? FUck off you nonce, domestic violence is potentially being commited and either:

1) RLC know about it and aren't doing anything, in which case I'll fucking report it myself, or,

2) There is nothing fucking happening.

Get yourself over to back Barca 1, I'm sure there's a body painting party that you're missing, you aint doing any good here.

Whats a nonce?...lol  one of those English terms nobody uses anywhere else...lol

Glad your time is up

46 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Whats a nonce?...lol  one of those English terms nobody uses anywhere else...lol

Glad your time is up

Thanks for the coments Max.The dude it's calling me lier for no reason at all.Maybe he should read the past posts to see that the dude Eric indeed it's know for being violent and not only me but OTHERS users sayed the same thing I did.Of course not gona put pics neither videos of the violence(recorded it more than one time)because we know what happen.Cheers

1 hour ago, Maturin said:

Ok he's back now and I'll be watching for the next 4 hours or until my freeview runs out. If there is any domestic abuse I'll report it to the autohorities instead of whining about possibly losing my subscription whilst a man is beating a woman.

Dude in you're an regular rlc user as I am for about two years you would know that sharing images or videos in public domain or even any other way most Probrably lead to you being expulse from rlc..but gess you an newbie in this..so telling what happen in the most know rlc forum like is camcaps it's the other better way to help resolve things..because it's well know rlc reads sometimes this posts...my time with you it's over.Stop calling lier,you're the lier..at more or less 3:00 of the morning European time the dude was very agressive to her(again).Anyone could see it live or watch in rlc replay..byeeee.

Man this looks scary,this girl doesn't gona end good,being in rlc cams or outside it..not only because the violence but looking the dude and all the frenetic acting..drugs are in action no doubts..or absence or them..remember someone sayed that other couple in rlc also have domestic violence and rlc more or less quickly put them out..but strangely this couple is going for months..