Julia & Eric - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

26 minutes ago, gtiioniq said:

I don't think it's that easy boitoske. I think Julia wants it her way. The moment Eric makes a move or begins touching her, she rejected's him. 

This girl is a little weird........................I think the only thing she wants touching that pussy is a soft tongue..........either that or else Eric smells bad ...LOL  !

1 minute ago, slider_69 said:

This girl is a little weird........................I think the only thing she wants touching that pussy is a soft tongue..........either that or else Eric smells bad ...LOL  !

Sorry.....wrong thread !

31 minutes ago, gtiioniq said:

I don't think it's that easy boitoske. I think Julia wants it her way. The moment Eric makes a move or begins touching her, she rejected's him. 

Well IF that is the case then yea i would have got up and left also. i just go by what i see in the gif,but it does look like she is struting it in front of him like " i bet you would like to have some of this would you not " ? like kinda making fun of him

That facial expression and her body language tell's the story.

p.s.------ i took back what i said about him in the other post,if he make's advance's toward her and she Reject's him time after time then i can see why he stays on the phone and computer the way he does.

Guest wolf1111
9 hours ago, slider_69 said:

Wish we had some interpreter  that could let us know what is really going on with Ms Pussy Galore.........LOL 

an interpreter, and a psychologist