Linda & Tibor ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

On 2/25/2017 at 9:33 PM, wolf1111 said:

thank you lord for this creation, and thank you hope85

OMG that's sexy. These 2 make such a wonderful couple. I wish i was bouncin up and down on Tibor like that! Linda is beautiful, nice shape not skinny. And her breasts must be killing you guys on here looking at them. I'm looking at them having good thoughts myself!

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Baker48 said:

taking care of his lady

Yes, how romantic, wow. But there is something else that women like, which Tibor probably has no idea: to bring his wife to orgasm by hand or tongue if he have already come. And do not just stop and leave the woman lie.

7 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

OMG that's sexy. These 2 make such a wonderful couple. I wish i was bouncin up and down on Tibor like that! Linda is beautiful, nice shape not skinny. And her breasts must be killing you guys on here looking at them. I'm looking at them having good thoughts myself!

Yes, she's sexy!! :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, The Big Lebowski said:

Yes, she's sexy!! :biggrin:

I think beside the obvious beauty of Linda the thing I really notice is her commitment to Tibor. When he talks she is totally focused on him.She plans ahead for his arrival home with the bath ready and sexy clothes to wear for him. I have not seen her in a bad mood yet and she is always smiling. He is very lucky to have a woman like her. If my ex had done things like that i would have run outside to make sure i was at the right house! 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, JD007 said:

I think beside the obvious beauty of Linda the thing I really notice is her commitment to Tibor. When he talks she is totally focused on him.She plans ahead for his arrival home with the bath ready and sexy clothes to wear for him. I have not seen her in a bad mood yet and she is always smiling. He is very lucky to have a woman like her. If my ex had done things like that i would have run outside to make sure i was at the right house! 

I know what you mean my friend!!:biggrin: