Linda & Tibor ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

6 hours ago, balt2103 said:

Yes, how romantic, wow. But there is something else that women like, which Tibor probably has no idea: to bring his wife to orgasm by hand or tongue if he have already come. And do not just stop and leave the woman lie.

You got that right. Some of the other guys are like that on here also. He spends a good amount of time licking and fingering her before they have sex, but like you said when he's done thats it. We almost always come together here with my guy. He gets me right there before we have intercourse, and when he says "can you now" we go together.

3 hours ago, JD007 said:

I think beside the obvious beauty of Linda the thing I really notice is her commitment to Tibor. When he talks she is totally focused on him.She plans ahead for his arrival home with the bath ready and sexy clothes to wear for him. I have not seen her in a bad mood yet and she is always smiling. He is very lucky to have a woman like her. If my ex had done things like that i would have run outside to make sure i was at the right house! 

He is lucky to have her, but its not all luck. He makes her happy and laugh, Thats a big thing for a woman, theyr pretty lucky to have each other.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, balt2103 said:

Yes, how romantic, wow. But there is something else that women like, which Tibor probably has no idea: to bring his wife to orgasm by hand or tongue if he have already come. And do not just stop and leave the woman lie.

I don't know how long these 2 have been together, but she has to tell him what she wants if he doesn't know to finish her off. 

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

You got that right. Some of the other guys are like that on here also. He spends a good amount of time licking and fingering her before they have sex, but like you said when he's done thats it. We almost always come together here with my guy. He gets me right there before we have intercourse, and when he says "can you now" we go together.

Most of the other guys are like that on here also!  That's why the women masturbate constantly.

Although they have sex every day. Thehe males never masturbate ... And the best is: The users here think the women masturbate for them!

Guest wolf1111
18 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

And her breasts must be killing you guys on here looking at them. 

She got a crazy hot rack .